Thread: Which is better xbox 360 or ps3 for Jurassic park: the game?

Which is better xbox 360 or ps3 for Jurassic park: the game?

HI, i am about to buy this game but don’t know for which console should i buy this game because i have both Xbox 360 and PS3 both, but wanted to know which one will give me the better benefits regarding the graphics. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: Which is better xbox 360 or ps3 for Jurassic park: the game?

See I am not that much familiar with the PS3 thus i would like to recommend you that you should get the game for your Xbox rather the this PS3. In fact this is not why i am recommending you because the actual things is like i have played game on my Xbox and it works very well.

But still off course this is exclusively youw own opinion thus i cant say anything more about the game, but my recommendation will be the same. I'd probably rank the Ps3 version at the base, merely since I don't have one

Though i am agree with the above user but still as far as Telltale games are concerned i would always prefer to have it on the PC only rather than consoles.

i also have the same opinion as the above user like you should get the game for the PC only but still if you're a console gamer. Then it depends on what system you like. Since you’ll not going get that enough noticeable difference in the graphics, no doubt there will be certain changes but still they will not be noticeable, thus i would say no matter for which console you get the game. Thus if you are very good at playing the game on PS3 then you should get the game for that only.

You mean PC was not one of our choices. To be truthful, I believe they're almost certainly both the similar; it just depends on which controller you favor to make use of, or which gaming console you have. The only thing I can imagine of that makes the 360 version better than the PS3 version is that you can resell the 360 disc while you're completed with the game. Not having a physical copy of the game is a danger of digital allotment. Also, if you obtain the Xbox 360 version, you don't have to be anxious about your drive being filled and having to decide which of your much-loved games to removed in order to create room for Jurassic Park and glances mournfully at his PS3.

Not having a physical copy of the game is a danger of digital allotment. Also, if you obtain the Xbox 360 version, you don't have to be anxious about your drive being filled and having to decide which of your much-loved games to removed in order to create room for Jurassic Park and glances mournfully at his PS3.
    could you repeat that? I couldn’t get you properly, aren't PSN purchases re-installable if you eradicate them from your drive once? Do you have to re-buy them?

could you repeat that? I couldn’t get you properly, aren't PSN purchases re-installable if you eradicate them from your drive once? Do you have to re-buy them?
    at any time you purchase something exclusive of movie rentals or download free games or demos, it's added to your Download List, from which you can re-download said items at any time. And the thing for which you are looking then i would like to suggest you that you should have the game for the 360 rather than the PS3 as it seems people are having numerous lag issues and stuttering with the PS3, though I don't have that at all with my 360 version of the game. So to answer your question, the Xbox version. I'm booting up the PC version at the present to observe how it plays in comparison