Thread: Getting error that steam code is already owned on Saints Row 3

Getting error that steam code is already owned on Saints Row 3

There is no Initiation Station demo in my games documentation. Am I missing incredible here. Well here is what I think occur if you are endeavoring to position in a code for the IS it might not work at present that its officially released for everybody. Steam auto adds free games to your account even if they do not demonstrate up on your list of games owned and with the intention of is why you acquire a product previously owned msg. Additional than the Initiation Station is not on the UK steam store commencing from what I be able to observe.

Re: Getting error that steam code is already owned on Saints Row 3

It might save a lot of time for users of how to acquire the IS sticky would on the IS board. I not be able to download it on steam I downloaded it on steam additional than when I hit it off play an error message comes on so what be supposed to I do please tell me.

Please follow these commands to activate an innovative retail purchase on Steam: first you have to Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. Then after that you have to hit it off on the games Menu. Then you have to select activate a Product on Steam. Follow the onscreen commands to complete the procedure.

You have to restart steam then hit it off on download demo, it worked for me and I had the similar message, the button did not work previous to steam restart moreover apart commencing from in the UK when you do not for the reason that THQ games not be able to be pre-ordered on Steam due to annoying contractual reasons through Game.co.uk or something. They are not in our list and the demo page is not noticeable in the UK. Unless I am missing incredible, I not be able to observe it on Steam am in the UK so perhaps that's why.

Yes most of them understand previously having access, other than not when they not be able to observe anywhere to essentially download it. Does not come into view in steam store or library. The similar thing is occurring to me. Obviously in view of the fact that THQ do not desire us playing the demo it stands to reason to facilitate they do not desire us playing the game moreover. Saved myself £30 I guess. It might not work in the UK as they do not have Space Marine obtainable on steam, so they might merely play the demo yesterday.