Thread: how to improve graphics for Need for speed: the run expects configuring graphics settings

how to improve graphics for Need for speed: the run expects configuring graphics settings

I got the whole thing maxed in the in game menu with the game i have mentioned in the title, but it just be reminiscent me of my ps3. I know it’s a gaming console port but is there a way to get better it graphically? I heard there was no Anti Aliasing in the pc version but there is on consoles. I got 2GB HD 6950 Sapphire graphics card and was thinking if forcing Anti aliasing would be better? Any suggestion for improving graphics in the game expect configuring settings from the game?

Re: how to improve graphics for Need for speed: the run expects configuring graphics settings

Yeah the thing that you have mentioned is completely right as there isn’t any anti aliasing feature presented in the game with PC version but still i personally believe as there is no need of having any such graphics as well, because whatever we are getting from the game is quite enough to play with. But still if you really wanted to improve the graphic quality in the game you should make sure you have installed latest drivers in the machine and make sure are they compatible with the game or not.

Re: how to improve graphics for Need for speed: the run expects configuring graphics settings

Call me noob once it would be ok but still i would say this game doesn't need Anti Aliasing as mentioned by the above user. I mean really the game works fairly fine with its alt to Anti Aliasing which is 'Min maps' if I am right. Playing on Ultra right at the present and it pretty much just the nearly all beautiful racer I have ever played. This and Battle Field 3 good shows of what Frostbite 2 is competent of and I am happy. There is Post AA enabled by default. merely that i could get rid of it and capable to exercise Deferred Anti aliasing. I try to glance if there is a way to do that and found that you can’t disable motion blur. In the game.

see you should also make sure you have perfectly configured all the settings for the game because the settings which is actually in the game is not enough to play with thus you should also make sure you have configured the settings from the appropriate products manager.

For an instance if you are using the NVIDIA’s card than you can have option to set some values which will be applied to all the game. And the game settings will be applied to only that game only, thus this way you can simply make variation in the games graphics.

a variety of graphics settings are obtainable in PC games that can advance graphics excellence and feature, or enlarge game performance. This quality gives games the benefit of the maximum level of computer performance, while permitting satisfactory performance for slower computers. Some ordinary settings can make such huge changes in the game performance while enabling or disabling dissimilar features, there is frequently a swap among graphics superiority and game performance (or frame rate). Try enabling a characteristic or increasing the detail level, then ensure the quality and resulting performance to discover the most excellent balance for that exacting game.

NOTE - These settings are properties of the game and not set by the graphics driver. Not all games permit the user to modify all of the settings. more often than not, a subset of these options is obtainable in an option screen for the game.

i would out more emphasis on Texture detail level because they typically refers to how great or how many textures are exercised in the game. huge textures can take up a bunch of video memory, but this can be assuaged by using texture density, if supported by the game.

have you ever heard about the “Virtual memory” as it is hard drive space that is set aside for utilization while Windows runs out of physical memory. By rising the virtual memory, you can make certain that your games have access to all of the memory that it wants. Most newer computers have 2-3 GB of disk space set sideways for this, but a number of slightly older systems with lesser hard drive only have 512MB-1GB as a virtual memory. Generally, I typically put it around 3GB.

To modify this, go to the Control Panel >> System >> Advanced >> Performance Settings > > Advanced >> Virtual Memory Change. Then, change the amount and click Set.

See there are several settings that you can made while playing the game and they are exactly out of the game and that’s what you are looking for isn’t it?

• Screen resolution

• Color depth

• Texture detail level

• Mip mapping

• Depth buffer

• Texture compression

• Lighting model

• Anti-aliasing

This are the concern on which you can put emphasis while you want necessary change in the graphics while playing game. I would like to recommend you that you should at least try to have a glance once over the LINK i have mentioned.

hey thanks for the suggestion, but really i would say they should at least give the graphics which they had given for the console gaming. Anyways whatever they have given is quite good.