Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Marry Anyone You Want in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Video Games

Old 19-11-2011

How to Marry Anyone You Want in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am going to startup a thread based on marrying in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I you are unable to find a Khajiit or Bosmer partner and want to marry the woman at Riverwood's Inn. Here's the solution.
  1. Go in-front of the woman/man you would like to marry.
  2. Hit the '~' (tilde) key.
  3. With your mouse, click on the desired NPC. A number will show up. If it doesn't try to click again. The number must show up in order for this to work.
  4. In the console, write 'Addfac 19809 1'
  5. Hit enter.
  6. This works on everything. You can marry a giant and have him as your companion if you want.

Old 26-11-2011

I am not able to understand whether there is something wrong, or it doesn't work. I had just made some experiments. I had tried some
other people also with different genders. You can try wearing an Amulet of Mara. Unfortunately you have to be on someone's good side by completing a quest, just like the 'standard' NPCs (62 NPCs) that can be married without this console command.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,