Thread: Unable to play Need for speed: the run online with play station 3

Unable to play Need for speed: the run online with play station 3

see there could be so many reasons with such problems but still it would be better if you simply make yourself clear and put the problem definition perfectly, as i am not getting whether you are having problem with the connection only or is there any other problems as well with the game?

Re: Unable to play Need for speed: the run online with play station 3

I am agree with the above user as it would be better if you mentioned it properly so that we can assist you better. But along with that i would like to recommend you that you should try to check the settings that you have made for the internet connection for playing the game online. And thus if you change the settings make sure all of them are configured properly or else otherwise again it would be worthless.

it might be possible that you must be having problem to connect to specific server, have you tried to connect to any other server ?

Hey sorry for the improper explanation above, but actually the main problem is like i am not able to play the game online but whenever it gets connected to any other server then it starts causing other problems with the game mentioned below:

-Ultra lagging

-cars bounding on the tracks

-awful sound

-awful frame rate till the point you wanted to fall the controller

-No hot pursuit mode lots of cops in single player, but no cops in online races,

Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

I would like to suggest you that you should try to make a newer profile in the game and see what happens because it might be possible that the profile that you have and all the files regarding that could be corrupted. Thus it is not possible however to refresh the profile and with no other way you must have to make another profile in the game and see what happens.

Or else if suppose you are still having the same problem that surely means there could be some problem with the game you have installed in the machine, because i have seen many people with almost same problem and i suggested them the same way as to reinstall the game and almost all of them have gotten the problem resolved.

i think it might be possible that there could be some problem with the hardware driver that you have installed in your game either they might be corrupted or simply not working the way they are expected. Thus, it would be better if you simply make a reinstallation of the drivers in the game and see what happens, because once i was having same problem with the game but after reinstalling them everything were working perfectly with the game.

But while you doing that make sure you are installing the most recent drivers in your machine, because see it might be possible that whichever version that you have installed in the machine might not be compatible with the game and that’s why you must be having this problem.

If you don’t know from where you can have those drivers for your machine so let me tell you as you can simply download it from your product’s manufacturer’s website.

See i was also having the same problem with the machine one and though reinstalled the drivers but still having same problem with the machine and actually i came to know that there were some problem with the crossfire i have installed in the machine. thus make sure you haven’t installed crossfire or SLI in your machine, and if so then you should make sure the bridges in your machine working perfectly. Or else you can have other option to simply make use of only one graphic card in your machine and see what happens.

have you ever tried to contact the service center and ask them about the problem you are having in your machine.

However, before that have you ever reset the firmware of the console ever? If not then you should try to do that also.