Thread: For minecraft 1.0 game, full Release Is Coming Out

For minecraft 1.0 game, full Release Is Coming Out

Hey all, I am here to get some suggestion while playing the minecraft 1.0 game. And the problem is that while I get attached to a world at that time I get new update comes out that makes me need to travel to new areas, or there I need to make a new world so that I can get the all the feature over here. Now, I heard that the full release is coming out for this, so I am thinking of spending an hour or else I should continue with the making the new worlds and to find one that suits me perfectly, and use it as my main world. Can here anyone suggest me about this?? Please reply me back about this.

Re: For minecraft 1.0 game, full Release Is Coming Out

If possible then I will create a world with the full release and this is only because most of the updates, for a while at least, will not effect your world. And instead of that I will just add more items and features. What you all other people will say in this case??

Yes, I also believe that this will be pretty safe to do. After this also they will continue to working on the game, they will be shifting much more of their focal point to Scrolls. And when they will do the update for this at that time it will be much less likely that it will be something major. Here I am not sure about that if I should really do it, as I do not want to put a lot of time into one world just to have to restart it.

You keep doing on your original one. And also this will say that this will be good for not exploring too much, this is because every time a new biome comes out you can search for it more quickly. In more things for that you can use nether portals to get quickly from area to area. But still I can say surely over here that original terrain is better than the stuff we have now. I am telling this all things because, the rolling speed forest look so much better than the dense forest or the mountain. Also that will be nice atmosphere to build your home in, so I can say that you should enjoy that.

Hey friends, same thing in my case also. In my cause I can see that for the long time in my main world I have held off discovering new chunks and still I am playing 1.81 still. And once the MC is released, I can use the new generator fir that reason. But yes, I will say over here that the main thing is that we have to remember to have fun and enjoy the game for what it is, a game

Yes, I also agree with that. But still the world generation doesn’t turn out. And here you might end out with a ridge across your entire world and semi trees all over.

Yeah, I know that how you feel about this. This is because, I have been working on a medieval style world for the last few weeks. And while working over there I get the hundreds of hours invested in it. And here also don’t really want to throw it all away. And at the same time I stopped exploring though. After reaching to this forum, I think that I have to continue with what I am doing and just roll with it. And if you will then cal it as luck of the draw. If you want then you can also try with playing the challenge map in the meantime. I have played with that and for you I will say that Skyblock is a pretty good diversion, and with this you will not need to worry.

I think that the Terrain generation as of 1.9pr6 is probably what is going to make it into the full release, right?? What you will also say in this case??? I am asking this all things because that is when all the stuff with the end was finalized. And also I am sure that RC1 and RC2 were just very minor tweaks on top of 1.9pr6. pleas reply here back for your opinion on this thing.

I have seen the news for the release of the Minecaft 1.0 game that is as they are saying that the user will need to make more updates. If not then game will get boring after 3 months of the official game has been published. And also here you will need to have add more building blocks not potions. And also after this, you will need additional mobs and items that are not position or anything connected to that. I have not tried wit this all things yet, but if you are going to get this new full addition then at that time you will need to do the things as suggested over here.