Thread: Spiders have Magical Power, in minecraft 1.0

Spiders have Magical Power, in minecraft 1.0

Hey I am tired of spiders magically being able to see through walls noticeably. And due to this thing I can say that this all making my mob grinder much less effective. Can here anyone suggest me about this?? And also reply me back if anyone having the same problem.

Re: Spiders have Magical Power, in minecraft 1.0

For that reason I will say over here that it will be better to have some challenge. And I think that this will be like stupid if the spiders would just hang out behind the wall even if they know that you are behind it, and at that time they will not attack to you because they are not able to see you. I know about this because it is like annoying waking up, going out of the house and four spiders just fall onto me from the roof. I am telling this all things because I while playing this game I can see that this thing have happened to me constantly and scares me every time. And this thing have happened to me more than 20 times,

Yeah, I also say over here that I am standing in the basement of my house, and I noticed that after about an hour of leaving my Steve there to collect, I get usually 12-16 spiders plastered up against the wall on this side of the grinder staring at me. And after this happens to me, I have not moved an inch.

Yes, I will say over here that this challenge is the climber that sneaks out from about a blind corner after you head out and bombs the crap out of you and your house. And t5he main purpose to make the spiders in this game is to proof does not seem to work anymore, they magically still end up, up there. And for this reason I think that this so much as I always go outside sword a blazin' ready for a fight in the mornings. It is something like that they are in the other building, at the same time if I will be inside the other underground another across the way and they can see me, and not at all de-spawn till I gone or walk around dragging the pack into the traps inside my grinder.

But why are you getting problem with them?? Because I t5hink that this will be fun to kill those stupid spiders, Revenge!!!! Yes. In the starting I was also having this same problem, I hate how I have to kill my own. And if you don’t want this all spiders in your game then for this, I am having solution and for that you will need to get a spider proof grinder, hope that this will help you in your case.

I would like to know over here that how do you build one of those?? And here I will say that I don’t like the idea that I have as much cobble as I did building this one. And I am surely thinking over here that their ability should be removed from the game. I think that this is totally annoying and they're the only mob to do this. And I can say that their speed, agility, and jumping, this all things makes them to be differences of the other mobs. I had just rather notched just fix this. I am telling here this all things this is because I have built this new one on the server I am on now. Yes, after following all the suggestion over here I can say that I get resolve the issue, and also I can see that they were not like that before, and it was fine. Now I do not find any of the mobs difficult to deal with. But here in this case also I can say that the only this is to remotely difficult to combat is a ghast, and that is because they are pussies that will fly up into the ceiling. For you I will say over here that adding the cactus to my grinder would permit for the mobs to die whilst under your own steam around.

Hey, I am not saying here that they are hard. I am just saying that they are the hardest one in the normal world. And for that I will suggest you to add your cactus higher that will help you to kill the spiders. When they will just climb up to it and at that time they will die. And for that I will say you that you have to not think more on this, because this is opposite of that, you get more drops when they die faster. Try with making the cactus higher, hope that this will help you to get resolve your problem.

Hey all thanks for suggesting me about this. Before this, I was really very scared about this. But now after watching your suggestion now I am bit happy with this.