Thread: Unable to allocate new values on keyboard on Need for speed : the run

Unable to allocate new values on keyboard on Need for speed : the run

Hi, i have started playing a game that’s on Need for speed : the run but still don’t know why i am having problem with the game as whenever i play the game all the controls that’s for accelerating and braking are quite weird thus i had tried changing it but still it seems that they are not taking any changes while playing the game. Whenever I do this and save them but they are not, actually getting saved and only those controls are working which were assigned by the game itself. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to allocate new values on keyboard on Need for speed : the run

Though you are saying like you have made all the settings and then saved them as well, but still I would like to suggest you that make sure you are saving those settings. Thus do that again and see what happens.

If suppose you are still getting the same problem then you should try to make a newer account that’s the newer profile in the game and then see whether you are able to change the settings or not.

I was also having the same problem with the game but after reinstalling the game all the problems were resolved, thus I hope you understand what you have to do.

Actually, the thing is like i want all other settings that i have made in my profile so what if I reinstall the game, all those settings rather progress will be wiped out so is there any way through which i can save those settings as well?

Yeah off course you can do this, as you should simply save those file in any other drive and then only reinstall the game, but still while you make a reinstall to the game i would say don’t install it from the same setup rather you should try to get it reinstall from the other setup file, because it might be possible that there could be some corrupted files or missing files in the game setup.