Thread: Feedback of Saints Row 3 performance on Nvidia GeForce gtx 580

Feedback of Saints Row 3 performance on Nvidia GeForce gtx 580

I am enjoying the game so far I actually wish the explosions might of been completed better, they seem to be lacking graphically such as the GTA series I be familiar with most of them be supposed to not mention the competition determine to there be several PC mods for the game. In addition the pop up is horrendous driving and 200 meters in front and cars and tree are popping up be supposed to this be occurring on a high end rig. I am enjoying Skyrim, other than this game is an enormous escape its lots of fun, I just presently anticipate its not over too soon. In addition several game that has Dillienger Escape Plan.

Re: Feedback of Saints Row 3 performance on Nvidia GeForce gtx 580

I am presumptuous you are on max reso/graphics superiority. What size monitor do you have encompassed and what cpu do you have. I have encompassed a gtx460, amd phenom II x3 725 @ 3.2, and 8gigz of ddr2 800 ram and am anticipating to play max resolution at medium quality commencing from side to side approximately 60 fps. So I am almost certainly going to be a tad jealous on the other hand I am going to overclock my gpu just presently for this game to observe if I be able to squeeze 10-15 additional fps outta it.

You are the 2nd to mention atrocious pop up. This does not bode well. On your card, the game be supposed to be fast and no popup. I sure desire the game executed even close to with the intention of well on my 5870. Even through my settings as low as they be able to go, it does not perform as well as what I am observing there. Like most additional high-end overclocked graphics cards, the GTX 580 SOC is quite long and consumes an assortment of power. On the other hand, for the reason that it operates at extremely low temperatures and generates very diminutive noise, those two negate the disadvantages in our estimation, and it's a tradeoff most of them imagine most enthusiasts would be content with.

At $520, it's not precisely an easy figure to swallow, other than it is the fastest single-GPU graphics card most of them have tested consequently far. Currently the cheapest GTX 580s are retailing for regarding $460, which is $60 less than the GTX 580 SOC. In the meantime, cards with an aftermarket cooling start at $480. No matter which clocked higher than 800MHz commencing from the factory costs at least $500, so when you position the entire with the intention of into perspective the GTX 580 SOC is not a terrible deal at the entire.

The GTX 580 SOC contiguous competitor is the Asus Matrix GTX 580, which costs to some extent more, is not as uncompromisingly clocked, and is far less practical by means of its triple slot cooler. Another alternative might be the Zotac GTX 580 AMP2. Which costs a bit additional but does have encompassed one huge advantage by presenting a 3072MB memory buffer.

At the same time as most of the have found Gigabyte's GTX 580 SOC to be on top of and beyond its rivals, it does have encompassed one key weakness with the purpose of is shared by most GTX 580s. They recently discovered with the intention of Nvidia's most recent generation graphics cards tend to underperform when it comes to extremely high resolution gaming due to their limited frame buffer size at just presently 1536MB.

There are at present a small number of 3072MB versions or descriptions of the GTX 580 and Zotac's GTX 580 AMP2. Happens to be one of them. Considering the GTX 580 SOC is predestined to conquer the entire single-GPU cards, they do observe this as a serious blemish in what might otherwise be a flawless product. Nonetheless, given its price, characteristics and impeccable build quality, Gigabyte's presenting definitely deserves your consideration if you are shopping for a GTX 580.

It's not just regarding the cooling, despite the fact that. To acquire chips that determine to clock up, Asus cherry-picks the GPUs to facilitate acquire built onto the Platinum version or description of the Matrix GTX 580 the company in addition sells a lower clocked version. This card in addition necessitates two PCIe 8-pin power connectors one additional than the customary GTX 580. On the other hand, it's worth nothing with the intention of at the card's 816MHz core clock not quite 6 percent on top of the stock 772MHz this is one silence GTX 580. By means of the case cover on, most of them might barely hear the fans spin up beneath full load.