Thread: Cannot get maximum performance from Saints Row 3

Cannot get maximum performance from Saints Row 3

I had actually thought this game might be console port other than apparently I not be able to max it out through a gtx 460 on 1080p so that is a superior sign. My fps drops to 27-30 ranges at the same time as driving. That is definitely not a superior thing. Just give the impression of being at GTAIV. A lot of users had trouble maxing with the purpose of out for the reason that it was horribly optimized for PC. I am able to play plenty of innovative games just extremely well, but SR3 stutters.

Re: Cannot get maximum performance from Saints Row 3

It looks amazing through ultra settings. I have encompassed no stuttering other than I have 570s SLI. Are you utilizing fraps to check or is there a console command. I am receiving stuttering at present with my two GTX 480's my frames are averaging 35, other than when driving there's lots of stutter. I have encompassed and tried disabling and enabling Vsync. Nothing works. Feels approximately unplayable. I do not have several performance issues at Ultra through a HD6970 and i7 2600k CPU.

That superior compared to games similar to bf3 which I be able to run at constant 50fps high settings. What is creating me angry is with the intention of I be able to acquire 120 FPS the entire the time on BF3 maxed out through AA but Saints Row 3 struggles to maintain above 60. Something is up through the performance it be supposed to defiantly run superior. Even though BF3's graphics imo give the impression of being way additional advanced than SR3's, I feel similar to there's way more memory concerned in SR3. It's not actually the random crap surrounded by your visible radius, other than the whole open world as well. I do not be familiar with much, other than that's just what I think.

I have encompassed a gtx 460 as well by the way (single) and I run it at high and it does not stutter at a position where I be able to become aware of it. I do not monitor fps commencing from side to side fraps or anything moreover so if it does stutter I not be able to notice it with my eyes. I have been wondering regarding this. I have got a 5770, and at 1920 x 1080 it's auto detecting at Medium.

I be able to run it at Ultra if I turn off AA and Post-Processing and tranquil substructure out in the high 20s for FPS, at the same time as I acquire regarding 50 minimum at the Medium settings. On the other hand, I be able to run Skyrim maxed out and acquire 40. Same by means of BF3. Am I hitting the ceiling through the card, or is there optimization that might boost FPS. I have encompassed in addition acquire an Intel CPU, and I read a small number of threads to facilitate seemed to point to mixing brands AMD video w/ Intel chip, or Nvidia w/ AMD as an issue. Not certain how true with the purpose of is, though.