Thread: Amd crossfire performance is worse while playing Saints Row 3

Amd crossfire performance is worse while playing Saints Row 3

I have 5850 x2 and the game stutters dreadfully, predominantly when driving. The FPS fluctuated dramatically connecting 30 and 80. Game is extremely well on one occasion I had put out of action crossfire and runs at just in excess of 30fps on high. Anybody else having crossfire issues at the same time as playing Saints Row 3.

Re: Amd crossfire performance is worse while playing Saints Row 3

Give the impression of being similar to most of them determine to have to wait on a CAP just similar to Skyrim. Overwhelming how this game promotes AMD in the splash and does not even run crossfire well. It will be fixed in time. Exceptionally for the reason that the game is a BETA stage game and drivers are being developed for it by the side of the method. Hardly rocket science and not anything to do through $400 of VGA cards not being capable to run the game.

If you are working with a BETA version or description of the game then most probably you are addressing this through the game developer right. They are the ones screwing through you by means of their bad coding. I am working with a 5970, 11.9 drivers, I have encompassed and tried the 11.10 preview as well, other than they seem to create no difference to me. I found with the purpose of ensuring you hit ALT + ENTER and going full screen, crossfire facilitated appropriately. When I do not, I acquire the performance of one 5870.

Wow I am actually new to PC gaming I have been absolutely a PS3 man previous to and make a decision to position together a PC for BF3 subsequent to watching the clips. I am so surprised to locate out to facilitate there are so numerous issue's with PC's and new games or actually new most material. I guess the console kept me in a false in view of the fact that of security. Moreover way I am so happy through the AMD PC and in particular the 6870's.

I wonder if The ATI users are even conscious of the tribulations people are having. Do they like call up the Dice users and endeavor to work these issues out, or are they just presently finger pointing. It might be pleasant to have encompassed someone commencing from the ati driver team to at least acknowledge those who encompass invested money in their products with the intention of they are investigating the issue or here is our middle.

Well, first of the entire not all the users are having tribulations. If you were conscious of all the users who actually be able to play the game vs the ones of, unfortunately, not be able to, you determine to observe that is a minor. I be able to do it, and more do. Is not a matter merely of the AMD programmers that do not do their job. Having the entire the possible combinations of hardwares and software’s installed, a driver is not a substance of particular behaviors with the intention of they do not consider off.

I be able to play the game, even when a number of users and the program itself stated with the purpose of you necessitate AT LEAST 11.8 to play the game. I was at 11.6, and regardless of the warning of the program, it runner anyways. Of course, I had update to 11.9 commencing from my MANUFACTURER's WEBSITE, the one the majority certificated to match through my hardware. And even so, I just presently still acquire a number of gliches commencing the game, similar to I had at 11.6. The AMD releases generic drivers for their products; additional than the most excellent way to do is through your manufacturer's hold up website.