Thread: Download Need for Speed: The Run pc save game - story completed and extreme difficulty mode unlocked

Download Need for Speed: The Run pc save game - story completed and extreme difficulty mode unlocked

Hello,

I would like to share the Need for Speed: The Run save game files for people who want to play it on extreme difficulty mode. Also, have completed the story lines and unlocked some cars as well in the game. As an information, more cars can be unlocked by playing the challenge mode which I havent played and completed yet. Anyhow, download the save file of Need for Speed: The Run from below attachment. Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Download Need for Speed: The Run pc save game - story completed and extreme difficulty mode unlocked

i put the files to Libraries\Documents and when game starts im lvl 1

Re: Download Need for Speed: The Run pc save game - story completed and extreme difficulty mode unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by xmen2006 View Post
    i put the files to Libraries\Documents and when game starts im lvl 1
    Yes, the game will start from level 1 but you can choose different maps that are already unlocked in New game -- Difficulty mode selection and below there will be maps selection which only gets unlocked after completing the game. Have you seen the extreme difficulty mode in the bottom when staring a new game, it only gets unlocked when you have finished playing all levels.

When i put the save in Documents\NFSTR everithing is the same no new car nothing.I'm on the same level.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazoner View Post
    When i put the save in Documents\NFSTR everithing is the same no new car nothing.I'm on the same level.
    This is just a storyline completed save game and due to which the extreme difficulty mode is unlocked. If you play without this save game file then you can check that the extreme difficulty mode wont be unlocked. Also some of the cars as well are unlocked. However, you can choose from any map that you want to play.

It took me awhile to get back into this site but i wanted to really thankyou for the download ,i am driving and without your help i would have erased the program as i was not getting anyplace.
    I cannot get jack out of the car but i am driving by not usinfg that section ,thanks a lot