Thread: Empire and Allies Loading/Connection not proper

Empire and Allies Loading/Connection not proper

Someone please help me. My setback is that my Empire and Allies game not working properly. As far as I am concerned it is due the problem in Loading/Connection. If you know anything related to it then please posts your answers below soon. Thank you in advance.

Re: Empire and Allies Loading/Connection not proper

Login to the recreation frequently needs an extended time, even if the log of the game, it regularly has been the memo out is joined, then we should re-join the game, when visiting partners, too, so you should re-join the game has brought on a mess of impairment, frequently to part of the product, are because of re-join and should onto every part of again.

I continue getting the trying to associate to server slip in any game 3 times a day. My framework is spotless, no virus or malware. Flash 11, Mozilla Firefox, level 53. This bug is on zynga framework and not gamer’s framework. That is genuine truth.

Time zynga did something concerning the bleeding game, in place of attempting to charge us for its blames. To a large number of zynga recreations, late upgrades for games most play. We are looked for to purchase revamped articles to play recreation; this is a sumptuousness I cannot manage to purchase zynga indicates for articles that ought to be good to go to all and not the well off. I am regarding dumping E&A, in light of its situations that never work toward getting fixed. Zynga ought to be humiliated of its self for method it operates its recreations. In the game that I ran an ensemble such as them do I could be Shut down.

Attempting to connect to server mistake, this is occurrence dreadfully regularly. This situation is pestering has it pops up whilst I am engaging adversary similar to the eel. I have likewise recognized a pop up attempting to offer me an avoidance capacity up. If you don't mind settle this slip. It is destroying the recreation, and putting me off playing the game. Compose all recreations reasonable to all not unequivocally odd individuals.

I went from my home page to E & A, so it is not just as I picked up a great deal of temp documents on the way, but when the endowment page popped up and I attempted to dividend endowments the pop-ups were abate. Embracing them was fine, but reverting them was a bad dream. Then, when the endowments and asks for were all managed, I get to the recreation. The adversary has ambushed and you should revive. So consequently far I have spent 45 moments to a hour on this game yet have not played a solitary second of it! I trust you grasp how disturbing, disillusioning and bothering it could probably be. Wow, and by the bye, now that I have invigorated there are more demands to affirm. In light of current circumstances, subsequent to it is 2:30 now I ought to get to play the game any place around.

Following I finalized combat in opposition to my most cutting edge adversary in battleblitz, the association suddenly stops. When that when I attempt to play the game the stacking end up being slowly, and even the stacking fulfilled the past combat that should be at present fulfilled is not finalized, but I cannot carry on it. If its not too much trouble accommodate, numerous of my units are at that combat and i cannot utilize them anymore when the fight completed.

My issue is recreation solidifies when utilizing full screen mode or I begin gaining server timeout slips, this is quite pestering, I have recognized this happens just when I turn full screen on basically. Union looses and just strategy to restore backs the reciprocity is to hit revive or F5. When in standard mode (not full-screen), I do get reciprocity lost to server inform, but restores on its particular.

In the first place had what gave off an impression of being a strictly html form of the tabs that show up over the game (free gifts, play, neighbors, and so on.), now she is able to begin the game and it stacks, but when she attempts to do anything the screen obscures similar to a mission is attempting to finish but it just stays that way.