Thread: Fishville causing out of Sync errors

Fishville causing out of Sync errors

It is safe to say that you are getting Out of Sync errors like me? Utilize this string to post concerning that bug. If its not too much trouble furnish the emulating when reporting OOS issues. What program (form) it is safe to say that you are utilizing? Do you hold the last form for Adobe Flash Player fixed? Have you cleared your program reserve to help purpose issue?

Re: Fishville causing out of Sync errors

The Support appears for me that your issue is now fixed, or ought to be. If its not too much trouble clean your reserve and scanning history and check to see if your issue with the OOS has determined and report back to me here.

Since you could enjoy me to turn in your issue and report it for you will need to leave me your Facebook UID generally actually telling me something is not working is of no assistance to you. The alternate thing you would be able to do is submit a backing ticket yourself, you will recognize the connection in my signature. There are stickies in this discussion that tell you how to construct a bug report rightly here in the gatherings, peruse over them provided that you require serve some useful purpose.

Yes its have been happening a lot. A considerable measure of slacking recently simultaneously but when I headed off to see my facebook id, I can't precisely pinpoint the part id= or something similar to that (I saw how to find it on a guide on the discussion). Along these lines, I lack the capacity to totally formally report it without my ID, right?

I have been having out of sync issues for concerning a day now. It doesn't matter what I am doing in the game, sustaining my fish, joining revamped fish, gifting, I am still getting the out of sync issue and need to invigorate always. I utilize Google Chrome and I have cleared my reserve, I do that actually much of the time. I hold the most cutting edge form of glimmer installed. No situations on whatever possible games that need glimmer, just Fishville. I have most cutting edge form of glimmer is introduced; yes reserve is cleared begun early today around 7 am. I was moving from home cultivate to Cove, when this happened. I detached farmville and it tells me either fv has been upgraded or I have gone out of sync.