Thread: Black screen in Batman: Arkham City while playing catwoman mission

Black screen in Batman: Arkham City while playing catwoman mission

Just now I have finished the story mode and am demanding to complete the most recent catwoman assignment, where you battle two-face. Trouble is while i strike him the monitor presently goes black. I can carry the pause menu up and the xmb very well except it's presently a black screen, since if it's concerning to show a cut scene and is loading...except not anything happens. Kind of irritating for the reason that i at rest had a load of the side missions left. So do you think that there will be a patch fix for this?

Re: Black screen in Batman: Arkham City while playing catwoman mission

I have an xbox 360. I recently upgraded to 2.0 lt. And I picked up a tape recorder and flash lite on the reader with the Extreme Burner, to load my backups. I use Verbatim DL DVD mkm003. The fact is that when I record a game and I put it to the console, does a hint of a boot, the screen goes black and returns to the Xbox. And the cover art does not play in it. I've been researching a bit out there, but I have not got anything clear. See if you can lend a hand to me

Do not think it's a driver issue, it seems more hardware, but when in doubt: If you have the older version of the drivers, uninstall current and install the above, then test to see how they work. If it works well, it is the driver, they still evil, is the hardware.

I read somewhere the following:

"If you have this fault is almost certainly a bad flash I did at least 6 copies gear wars 3 no cd me with clone vat imgburn changing an optical toaster to a lg sony and nothing was taking away from my wallet to flash the old 1.92 and getting off again loaded vola 2.0 and 6 gears of wars dvds a waste who does not (appear the image of the game and apparently is well recorded and the start snapshot black and back to the dashboard) is a bad flash safe”.

Update the chipset on the motherboard, OpenGL, video drivers for the newest and last searches the Web sites that created the games if available upgrade patches. To me the problem is under me, with black screens.

Many people have finished with the CIV games sprout asset without error, and to those who came out, was two or three times and finished the game = way. For these scrolls too fine a Reset Glitch I get the DVD and CIV and updates from Microsoft.

If I understood when the game starts you are asked to download a dlc Catwoman, you have to play without putting Catwoman, I think it's the last option, choosing this option the error would have to leave you, for more information in section fijate downloads talked a lot about this subject, there is a post of batman with enough pages.

Do not really know if there is something considered reliable, is that I also think it may be a mistake to TV, but hey some kids have posted a video where presumably show a failure of the Xbox 360 Slim. The error is basically as you can see chart. What is clear is that they produce and it was clear that overheat the console off. Unfortunately, my GraKa has no thermometer. Ever rest, it also does not indicate. My power supply is 350 watts. And the cooler enough to already cleaned. But it still gets heated without any reasons.

Try them from an external hard drive with an original disc in press SELECT + X from the Media. Make sure you choose the name of the game is on the external hard drive. Everything that describes me the same thing happens with Prison Break, but this way I can play, is the only way I can play this game. Perhaps the same happens batman.

Try to see and tell us.

Several players of the Xbox 360 version of Batman: Arkham City reported that their save file from Batman: Arkham City is no longer working. They do this in a now eight-page thread on the official forum of the game. Some user’s say that their save file is corrupt and fails, others report that their saved game from the Xbox 360 is gone. A user reports that his savegame again did when he wanted to start a new game, it does not seem to work for other victims. Developer Rocksteady Studios and publisher Warner Bros.. have not yet responded to the complaints.