Thread: Saints Row: The Third says Cannot Connect To Servers

Saints Row: The Third says Cannot Connect To Servers

In my computer I have installed the Initiation Station of saints row from steam and I am facing problem with this. Now whenever I try to upload the character from initiation station at that time I get The Saints Row: The Third Server is not available at this time. Please try again later.' Message. Now please tell me what should I so to solve this issue?

Re: Saints Row: The Third says Cannot Connect To Servers

I was also facing the same problem and after that I have cleared the game cache files and after clearing the game cache files all the problem get solved. I think you should also try the same solution and after trying your problem might get solved. you should first open the steam in your computer and after opening the steam you have to right click on the game from the library section and after right clicking on the game you have to click on the properties option and after clicking on the properties option you have to choose the Local files tab and after selecting the Local files tab you have to click on the Verify integrity of game cache and then it will take some time and then restart the steam and after that you have to start the game and check whether your problem get solved or not.

Re: Saints Row: The Third says Cannot Connect To Servers

Well I will suggest you to remove the initiation station from the steam and then you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to delete all the temporary file and after deleting the temporary file you have to install the game and after installing the initiation you have to check whether all the things works fine or not.