Thread: Do you think Mage Armor really working in the elder scrolls – skyrim

Do you think Mage Armor really working in the elder scrolls – skyrim

Within the PC version of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, the Alteration skill tree has a perk called "Mage Armor", which provide your spells for example Stoneflesh additional potency "if you wear no armor". On the other hand, at what time I cast Stoneflesh, the tooltip still articulate the common amount (i.e. 60 armor for stoneflesh). All I am wearing is a mage robe and a number of jewelry. As a result is the spell not functioning? Is it straight away that the tooltip doesn't modernize? Or is it together with my cloth robes and rings all the way through 0 armor, as armor?

Re: Do you think Mage Armor really working in the elder scrolls – skyrim

It would be unintelligent to not work in the company of wizard robes that supply 0 armor. Do I must run in underwear in support of the spell to work? My hypothesis might be just the spell does not work, or simply the description does not update the tool as additional. At what time selecting a potion or skill that increases additional spells similar to "Summon Atronach called" I can perceive the increase in the tip of the tool.

The mage robe is light armor. My light armor ability for all time goes up at what time I'm hit enough by the enemy. I forever wear mage clothes. They are light armor. Nudity is the simply option (or usual clothes, according to what I read wherever). My Argonian lukes overwhelming nude (aka as nude as the game permit).

I’m assuming you’re not wearing some armour gaunlets / boots / helmets as well? Robes shouldn’t be being add up as armour. Other than that it presently possibly will be an additional bug or such I mean mana/stamina regen items aren’t working into combat ether and there are additional perks that aren’t being functional through right way within combat additionally arms man in favor of instant isn’t being functional to dagger.

Wearing all 'clothes' items is careful no armor. Yes, the tooltip is bugged and doesn't interpret correctly. The mage armor perks works. To see how much armor you're actually getting, go into inventory apparel and mouse over any item. I presently get 250 AP with iron flesh and The Lord sign. Damage reduction is much more dependent on block in this game than armor. That is, 250 AP doesn't seem to be much actual DR. This is why so many people have been crying foul over the alteration tree. This is what I am thinking about it.