Thread: Getting low quality audio in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Getting low quality audio in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have found that there was low quality audio while playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the computer of mine. I have searched over there on the internet to get the root cause of the issue but there was nothing which I can apply to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting low quality audio in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

To find out the exact root cause of the matter you will require to furnish following details.
    1. Operating system
    2. Hardware configuration
    3. Version of the Sound Card driver
    4. Any other information which will help me to get the root cause of the issue.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the sound card drivers which you have installed on the computer of yours. hence I am suggesting that you should install the latest version of the sound card drivers on the system of yours. what I wanted to tell you that you should visit the official site of the sound card manufacture and look for the latest version of the drivers. After installing the same you should reboot the computer.
    Also you should try to run any other game on computer so that you will be able to find out whether there is defect with the sound card of the game itself.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether you are able to get the difference in the situation.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue associated with the game with the game. it is impossible to fix the bug issue on the forum. So you will require to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. They will exactly find out the bug from the code of the game and they will release the patch which you have to apply.