Thread: Failed to open the Treasure chest in Treasure Isle

Failed to open the Treasure chest in Treasure Isle

Since this afternoon, more than 6 hours ago I can´t open the treasure midsection with the accumulations, I would be able to open the storehouse. When I click on it shows up for a moment or less and vanishes. Now I am stuck so please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Failed to open the Treasure chest in Treasure Isle

I and my friend created article noticing your concern for the purpose that it will be more straightforward for us to figure the explanation for this issue. A small while back I had the same issue with the Davy Jones Locker. It brought those 10 days for fix it so I would be able to open it again. I trust this tends to be settled snappier. Treasure Isle is similar to an escapade game. You're a treasure pursuer and you burrow islands to identify treasures. Then again when you recognize more treasures, you'll unlock revamped islands to burrow, more articles to purchase and more offers to unlock. Treasure Isle is an animating unique game to attempt on Facebook. Here is a guide about how to play on Treasure Isle.

Re: Failed to open the Treasure chest in Treasure Isle

I got the standard 'clear cache' response. Regardless your response gives some trust it can be altered additionally I got the response that they are attentive to it and taking on it, and meantime I could try "the standard link - clean cache, upgrade flash etc".