Thread: Cannot use X-BOX 360 Wired controller with Jurassic Park: The Game

Cannot use X-BOX 360 Wired controller with Jurassic Park: The Game

I have installed Jurassic Park: The Game in my computer and I am not facing any problem with this game it works fine. Normally when I play this game with the keyboard and mouse at that time game works fine but when I connect the X-BOX 360 Wired controller with my computer and after that when I try to play the game at that time I am not able to play use it. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem

Re: Cannot use X-BOX 360 Wired controller with Jurassic Park: The Game

I have read your problem and I think you are facing problem because you have not done necessary setting in the game to use your X-BOX 360 Wired controller. I will suggest to first do all the setting the Jurassic Park: The Game regarding the use X-BOX 360 Wired controller and after doing all the setting check whether you are able to use the X-BOX 360 Wired controller or not.

I agree with the above post. If you have not done the setting properly in the game regarding the X-BOX 360 Wired controller then that is the reason why you are facing this problem. First you have to open the Jurassic Park: The Game and after opening the Jurassic Park: The Game you have to go to the options from main menu and then you have to check whether gamepad is selected or not. If gamepad is not selected there then you have to first select the gamepad and after selecting the game pad you have to check whether you are able to play the Jurassic Park: The Game by using your Cannot use X-BOX 360 Wired controller or not.

As far as I know after doing the above setting you will be able to play the game with cannot use X-BOX 360 Wired controller. If you still need any more help then let me know.

Well you should connect anyo0ther controller with your computer and after that you have to start the Jurassic Park: The Game and after starting the game you have to see whether that controller is working fine with your game or not. if that controller is also giving the same problem then problem is with the game and if you that controller works fine then problem is with your controller.

I have tried your given solution and first I have open the game and then done all the setting which you have suggested and after doping all the necessary setting also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried different controller and that also gives me the same problem.

With other games everything works properly. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

You have mentioned that you are not facing the same problem while playing other games and with this game only you are facing this game and that is why I would like to tell you is you should reinstall the game and after reinstalling the Jurassic Park: The Game your problem will get solved.