Thread: No Sniper or "Camping" on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Maps

No Sniper or "Camping" on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Maps

I've been taking pleasure in the latest "Kill Confirmed" Mode and was playing it approximately non-stop used for 6-hours yesterday. That supposed I'm dissatisfied that there aren't whichever easily justifiable locations on whichever of the maps... about each building otherwise location has manifold paths to dig up there.

One of the reasons I have purchased MW3 was for the reason that the advertising said that they had prepared an attempt to cater to dissimilar play-styles this moment around. Certain it's enjoyable to Run-and-Gun, except sometimes following playing for some hours, you might want to take a breather and hold up the frantic-pace somewhat.

Please Activision, think about players similar to us Campers & Snipers additional, while designing future maps otherwise updating the up to date ones.

Re: No Sniper or "Camping" on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Maps

In the first episode of Mythbusters, which is Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 turns that deal with some outrageous Mythbusters "features". So it goes in the first episode of the new shooter from Infinity Ward about whether Juggernauts in Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 can be killed by a dropped supply crate on your head, in another case it comes to spawning boxes, not of players were requested.

Sun especially after the new title of the CoD series is now in my opinion, with the sniping in CoD final conclusion in the new era of super fast modern firearms is now almost no space left for the sniper and snipers. The maps are getting smaller, the rapid-fire weapons (machine guns, SMGs, etc.) and more precise and more on the width so that you get as a sniper now has no chance at all. On the maps usually only fought to 3-4 predetermined paths, which are so that you can usually see seem stiff only 5 meters, then run again to be around the next corner to see, there begs the question where I am because as Sniper by 5 seconds available, crouch, can be without me now mowing down an opponent by 5 meters in a fraction of a second or from bungled me from behind. QA is then usually (which is not a sniping for me) the only way out takes you to the secondary weapon (but usually lasts too long)

There are no long survey routes for more. Sniper shots are no longer simple. Sniper rifles SIDN has become obsolete. Unless you QA, which for me as HC Games Schonmal comes out of the question and see there is rarely NZU.

At BO, this trend has already begun and perfected MW3 hats. Even Vsiere are superfluous. It places little to anyway jmd because it only needs to shoot from the hip at the short courses. Too bad, wrong direction IW...

In MW2, there were at least a few ways to have fun on sniping, so you could on maps such as Highrise, Wasteland, Scrapyard still climbing somewhere high in order to gain overview. Lie was at least without being due to bad design map immediately assassinated from behind where possible on many maps.

I have heard that in this new the Sniper gameplay only available or unlocked after passing the level 35. Before that you will not get any camping or sniper related gameplay.

I find no incentive in MW3 multiplayer to seize what there is, unfortunately, but the sniping *** for the work.

However, you are such an art-Turn-Sniper-Pro-Styler-Champs who are interested in the QS and the Double-360-200meters NoScope-head shot, there should be little problem here.

But since I usually do not belong to this group is for me the MW3 multiplayer worse than its predecessor.

The video about this has been out for a few days already in youtube and I think most people we already saw no need to repeat a topic over the.

Each and every one of the maps seems tailored in support of Survival Mode. I can't look like to come across whichever spot on any of the maps that has that ideal 'nook'. The whole thing has 2 or additional entrances and not anything has to be attained by ladder.

I'm scared that sniper's shell and areas similar to that were detached to suit survival's playstyle. (plus it’s not a excellent thing)