Thread: 3D support in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PC

3D support in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PC

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PC is really a most wanted game all were looking for. Furthermore the console version games are also not far from this. I would like to play such a wonderful game in 3D. So do you think that the 3D support is available for this game?

Re: 3D support in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PC

Like Activision's community manager Robert Bowling reveals in an interview, Call of Duty is: Modern Warfare 3 does not offer 3D support, and also differ in other respects from the predecessor. Bowling's answer to the question about any game features sounds still a bit hesitantly: "No, we do not have 3D support announced for the game." A subsequent announcement is therefore still possible. The question of a possible zombie mode, as we know it from Call of Duty: Black Ops kennnen, denied bowling. The reason: Every Call of Duty will be different than its predecessor, so it would be "boring" again and again to incorporate the same features.

Fifa12 that I know will not be 3D, I did a search on the internet and reading reviews. For MW3 even here there is a statement... "At an event in London yesterday we interviewed Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling 3D and asked HIM to confirm support for Modern Warfare 3 In Which he replied," Not yet, Have not we support 3D Announced for Modern Warfare 3. “So neither of them will support 3D.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will, unlike Call of Duty: Black Ops, definitely not include 3D support. It says Microsoft Xbox World Game website based on confidential sources. The third volume in the Modern Warfare series, tomorrow in stores worldwide come to lie in the launch includes no 3D support. Developer Infinity Ward keeps tight-lipped and seems in no mood to talk about this sensitive topic. The possibility that Modern Warfare 3 later will get 3D support via a patch is not excluded.

On the other hand, allowed fans of stereoscopic 3D once sighing loudly. Although the predecessor developed by Treyarch. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, the new technology support, opposes Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games. Call of Duty with her to the current 3D trend.

In my opinion, is not necessarily 3d, of course, but a nice addition. But since MW3 is a blockbuster, you should install a 3d function properly so. It does not bother me at all costs. This robs the game almost no memory, I think, of course, great, because I still own the Big Fat Lady.

It is now announced no 3D mode for Modern Warfare 3. Even more pessimistic is the prospect, if the complement bowling to read: "The market is still quite small, but I'm already at the time excited in the 3D mode can be implemented without affecting the frame rate or the game play.” One can therefore assume that Modern Warfare 3 comes without 3D mode on the market. More first-person shooter experiences you on topic page of Modern Warfare 3.

Not everyone has a 3D TV or a monitor that supports these images and Infinity Ward knows it very well. Therefore decided it is no 3D support to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 to add.

Another story is compared to Black Ops, because Trey arch have decided to support 3D images, which is certainly fun had been taken. Activision and developer will put pressure on for a next patch anyway introducing 3D support, we do not know. But it would certainly, even if the technology is not on point, a nice addition for people who already have a 3D TV or monitor in the house would have.

Whether you need due to its expected During car with longer load times of the game remains to be seen. Unfortunately even used in the Black Ops 3D mode is not used. This was completely eliminated.

In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 we plunged into World War III, will visit different sites located on several continents where we need to curb the terrorist threat to it and as is customary in Infinity Ward to take the role different actors at the same time.

While its competitor Battlefield 3 is committed to a strategic realism never before seen so far in a war shooter, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 offers frantic action in each battle. Different styles to suit each other.

Throughout the campaign we will find the most varied situations and always full of action without limits, except some inroads where secrecy is paramount. If well seasoned with cinematic sequences worthy of Hollywood blockbusters, we have a remarkable campaign mode.