Thread: How to solve "Build a Garden" or "Tiki Foundation / Mayan Masonry" and many other related quests in Treasure isle?

How to solve "Build a Garden" or "Tiki Foundation / Mayan Masonry" and many other related quests in Treasure isle?

As you must be aware that there are many quest in this game. And each Quest have there issues which needs a solution. Quest such as solve "Build a Garden" or "Tiki Foundation / Mayan Masonry" and many other. So need help of you guys.

Re: How to solve "Build a Garden" or "Tiki Foundation / Mayan Masonry" and many other related quests in Treasure isle?

For Build a Garden-I have reported this to the developers. Then, you might as well have the capacity to carry on the Quest provided that you buy the plough and after that place it straightforwardly into your Davey Jones Locker, in place of on your isle. When that, "utilization" the part from your locker to put it onto your isle. Then revive the games, and you ought to have the capacity to carry on the quest.

Re: How to solve "Build a Garden" or "Tiki Foundation / Mayan Masonry" and many other related quests in Treasure isle?

Quest: Tiki Foundation / Mayan Masonry-I finished a Tiki /Mayan accumulation, and it didn't give me kudos for it! Around then, you could probably turn in a gathering that is level 3 or underneath to development. In the games that you have at present aced the sum total of the Tiki /Mayan accumulations, you should contact Customer Service to support you in finishing this quest.

Quest: Mermaid Outpost-OOS following speaking with Atlantean Keeper. We have reported this issue to the developers, and they are investigating it. Since you wish to report a situation with this Quest, please take after the bearings underneath and incorporate the need data. Snow Fort/Cabana-I've fulfilled the fort/cabana, but Special Deliveries continue giving me Fort/cabana assembling materials. We have reported this to the visionaries. The workaround for at this very moment is to put the Snow Fort or Cabana into the Locker when it is finish. On the other hand, you would be able to advertise it, provided that you wish. This can purpose the Special Delivery situation, and you will appropriate alternate relic-assembling pieces.

I am no longer heading off to do any quests that are 90% dependent on presenting and asking for. I have caught that in any games 1 individual cannot even see the TI parts on my page anymore and they're utilizing the most recent form of IE. That began yesterday morning. FB has made it practically unrealistic to sort our companions by games anymore so I am having situations set up to their FB pages to click on their articles there.

Proceeding the time when Zynga was attempting to get a lot of people to play Frontierville/Pioneer Trails, TI worked much preferred. No its taking me 4 or 5 days to completion these unaware quests that have nothing to do with the maps barely. Granted that, I might as well have gained more parts for the buoy, when the 1st level, its bringing days to get acknowledgement for even one. Yesterday I clicked on numerous of these articles, but they never made it to me. I am not having a ton of fun.

• Facebook User ID: 100000569331085
    • Quest: Mongoose vs Snake
    • Step: II ... first and third requested thinks are done.
    • Backpack:511/600
    • Problem: I fulfilled Parrot Cove and all Pirate Doors are open but its numbering 2 of 3, so I cant completion the Quest.

• Quest: start digging
    • Error: code28
    • Problem: when I click the quest, it submits it, and then carries up the second quest in the arrangement, then I attempt to head off to the guide then afterward express me that please invigorate. I have done it 10 times

Book of the dead 6-I've mollified the sum total of the spirits on the screen, but when I head off to chain the book, it tells me I still have spirits to conciliate. Anyhow I've fourfold checked each spirit on the sheet, and none of them are reacting. Article sum in pack: I have 2 papyrus at present in my pack.

On "Isle of Failed Heroes"-When I click to make a request for the Viking Armor, it takes me to stack my associates post, keep on for a few seconds, make a point not to thoroughly stack it and come back to my island and shut the Quest windows. Thus, I canĀ“t request the 8 viking shields!! I lack the capacity to make a request for Viking Armor on "Isle of Failed Heroes" When I click on the "Ask Friends" catch and the screen will turn to a plain page before about-facing to my home island. When clicking on ask associates, it attempts to stack but shows up unadorned then finishes off & comes back to Home Island.