Thread: question on Soul Trap in the elder scrolls – skyrim

question on Soul Trap in the elder scrolls – skyrim

I’m not confident precisely how this is utilize properly however I presently enchanted my dwarven bow through the soul trap enchant by way of 1 second timing. I went into a cave through a bunch of spiders and was 1 shooting them all for the reason that of sneak etc and I trapped similar to 15 souls. I estimate I’m presently not sure how this works and if this was an awful thought, I don’t would similar to trap a bunch of crappy souls, nor will it not fill up the bigger and superior soul gems all the way through these things? It seems to just have filled minor Soul gems and made them (Petty). Does someone have any idea regarding to this issue? Please share some of your thoughts with me.

Re: question on Soul Trap in the elder scrolls – skyrim

If the enchant used issue I believe I used a lesser to build it, somewhat that wasn’t too huge (the enchant) as a result possibly it wants to use a stronger soul gem to be additional powerful? Minor creature goes into minor gems; additional substantial creatures fill bigger gems if you have them. Each fixation you kill has a size and big things don't fit within minor gems.

Re: question on Soul Trap in the elder scrolls – skyrim

I hurting whatever thing through having it this way I guess is more of the question, or if I had a grand soul gem as the simply one left and I killed a rat, would it plug the grand gem? I don’t would like it wasted. It fills the lowly ones after that next open accessible. Switch weapons if you don't approximating it.