Thread: Savegame corrupted of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Savegame corrupted of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

well I have played The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for around 30 to 35 hours and all the save corrupted automatically without any reason. So let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Savegame corrupted of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have also noticed the same problem which you have stated over here. I have reached at the level 15 and started to face FPS drop while playing the game. the entire thing happened me after the random CTD. Well I have tried to reload the save, BAMF and it start to load for couple of second and then CTD. The same thing is happening when I used to load prior version of save. Also there is no difference into the situation when I supposed to load the different character in the game. so I am totally disappointed and I am going to contact the developer of the game and I am hoping that they will help me out.

I cant believe why the above mentioned issue is happening? I think it is happening because of the bug issue. This the most game breaking thing because the game will not start at all on the computer of yours.

After going through the problem of yours I am suggesting something which will be able to fix the matter of yours. you will be able to load the save by simply starting the new game and then you have to load the corrupt save from the esc menu of the game.

However the entire thing is seems to be annoying since you will require to start new game and go through the all the level of the game though you have loaded the saves.

Well you should browse to the directory where you have installed the game and delete the .bak extension from the autosaves and see whether it is working or not.

I think in this particular situation you will require to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. well you should uninstall the entire the game and redownload the game. after uninstalling the game you should reboot the computer and remove the all the files which are associated with the game. once you have completed with the same you should make an attempt to install the game on the computer. again completed with the installation you should restart the machine.

Finally I wanted to tell you over here is that there is game breaking bug and that is the only reason the above mentioned issue is happening. What I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you should use to resolve the issue.