Thread: Does Entry-Level PC capable to run World of Warcraft at Max settings

Does Entry-Level PC capable to run World of Warcraft at Max settings

Thinking about installing and running World of Warcraft at Max settings on my computer. The problem is my computer is not an expensive gaming rig. It is just an entry level pc. I have played several games in it like Star Wars: The Old Republic at low settings. But can it handle max settings and medium settings for Star Wars: The Old Republic?

Re: Does Entry-Level PC capable to run World of Warcraft at Max settings

The minimum PC is:
    • 800 MHz or higher processor (Intel or AMD)
    • 3 GB of disk space
    • 256 MB of RAM
    • GeForce 2 or higher
    • DirectX 9.0c or later

I advise you to increase your RAM, then the rest I do not know.

Yes, greater than the recommended system requirements for WoW and 9800GT can handle high settings.

It may be that a power upgrades to be able to support the power needs of the 9800GT.

I also find it difficult to play WoW.
    • Athlon 64 3500 +
    • MSI Nforce4 8kN SLY
    • GeForce 8600GT 1024MB.
    • 1024MB DDR400, PC 3200 (Corsair Value)

I am in full resolution and after a period of use or if I use an Internet program (WoW Cartographer) at the same time, that train and it increasingly. It looks like it eats my RAM.. So I think it comes from my memory but I'm not sure is not a computer expert (far from it for that matter)

I can only advise you to stay on XP, if you can, a 64-bit version, the only real plus for seven games, the direct x11, not really interesting for me personally, but it can be for some. As for the config, if you do not play wow only (or mostly), do not expect to have a game with ultra smooth everything thoroughly, even if you take a big config, WoW is poorly optimized. If you are not playing at wow, I advise you like a dual core E8600, good HD5870 and 2 / 4 GB RAM according your OS, beside that, for the brands and the rest the stuff I advise you to see it for yourself while surfing the net and looking at the different comparative stuff.

I play the game with a high end HP laptop and cannot complain. Decent fps in raids, but really high end systems is a plus wow luck roll. Pretty weird imo anyway I have now not only a stable imba fps 50fps everywhere and in other games that demand more of the PC I get a higher fps, but mss will get fixed by the patch within a few hours. I think the skin specs that you mentioned will be good enough to be respectable raiding etc.

You can adjust the graphic details but so accurate that it should run smoothly even on your system, but unfortunately not with Max graphics details. When I would recommend to screw the shadows and sight down because Max and eats with most graphics performance. And shadows are really unnecessary. Spell Details are important when raiding.