Thread: The Pioneer Trail tabs in inventory

The Pioneer Trail tabs in inventory

I think that it's handy to encompass some tabs in the inventory, now everything is mixed up. Below are the tabs that I wish to see:
    • Animals
    • Trees
    • Energy
    • Boosts
    • Decoration
    • Building material and mission material

Re: The Pioneer Trail tabs in inventory

I don't actually care regarding the Collections, I only turn them in if a Mission requires it otherwise I keep everything, because you never know when a Mission is going to require an Item you may have turned in the day before.

Really need tabs the ones proposed cover everything no need to add or remove any, but I would like to see the same done to collections, the page is a complete mess, or an option to go all the way back to the last page. Also Treasure Isle just added them, I think it was the first Zynga game to have tabs on inventory (don't play mafia, they had an inventory overhaul too, don't know what it was). Can you think that the Frontier be the next? (And leave city as the last to receive the update).

When we do a lot of tasks such as feeding, harvesting, collecting bonuses, we can click SAVE and then if that blasted internet then we would not have to redo the tasks we did before the save. Since they aren’t going to fix the game constantly making us refresh, at least give us a SAVE button where we can save our progress when we want to. This would save a lot of time and frustration even if the game refreshes, all we have to do is wait for it to reload and not have to waste more time constantly redoing tasks over and over. If it’s going to keep refreshing, I would at least like to do a little and save.

I want organization as well. Doing canning mission and coming for energy in inventory is so frustrating. This is why its preferred to buy meals in market for food and now collecting every little bit of food for mission and coming for energy in inventory I am losing my nerves. I was waiting till opens after that open second page and wait until load it, go to third page and again waiting. I am sure that you are talking about until page 10 and after 5 or 10 mins again.

I was also going to post this idea; I really find it frustrating so why don't you make it possible for people to organize their own inventory in the manner that they want to. Or have it so that the meals go in one spot, the animals in another etc, It is especially frustrating now that you don't want to purchase energy but save it for the canning mission and you have to search through all your inventory to find the correct amount of energy since it won't allow you to go over your amount. It takes so much begging from the community for it to happen, when really it should have been there from the off.

It is very frustrating trying to find things! I see that the mystery boxes stay in the beginning, so obviously something can be done. I would especially like to have all my meals in one place. In fact, I wish they were entirely separate. One 'drawer' for energy/meals, another one for decorations, another one for animals, and another one for building materials.

This would be really nice. I am at a really high level with most of my rewards waiting in my inventory making it more than 40 pages long. Trying to find boosts takes forever because they are spread out over 10 pages, food is somewhere in the middle over 5 or 6 pages. There seems to be some loose order not only because of the care packages but because the NYE quest rewards are pretty much grouped together but also the supplies acquired from quests are too.

This is pain to find anything lately. Food is split up on various pages and never in the same spot. All the other games have organized inventories, why not this one? This is particularly since we have to hang onto all the useless junk from previous missions until it is accepted at the trading post. Do they really think we are going to trade away building material items like windows and cement when they are such a pain to get in the first place? Let us trade the stupid stuff for food or something especially with the canning mission going.

There is some kind of "organization" to both the inventory and collections. For the collections, it seems to be completed "limited" collections (my first is the school house) then the most recent "event" or "holiday" collection, then alphabetically. There are a few collections that are out of place (like the "manure" collection showing up in the "p" but it could be that the programming names is "poop" or something like that). The inventory is somewhat the same way. No, boosts and food aren't grouped together but after a certain point; they are in loose "categories." One thing I can think of off-hand is the supplies that were needed to build the doctor's office are all in one place. This is just my observations.

I am on level 81 and as such have amounted a lot of stuff in my inventory. I have never cleared it out as items have come around again in later missions. When searching for food or boosts it is time consuming to wade through the whole inventory to find what you are looking for, and that is without often passing the item. I have played other Zynga games in the past and in Fishville the items are stored by a category tab. This would make looking for things in the Frontierville inventory so much easier. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and if you agree. Please make a comment, it might just happen then.

How about tabs in our inventory so we can find things faster. I spend lots of time scrolling pages to look for food and boosts.