Thread: Batman: Arkham City Audio is choppy on PS3

Batman: Arkham City Audio is choppy on PS3

This is one of the best games I have ever seen really like the game very much but I'm having a problem by means of the game yet previous to I start playing. The audio initial at the first menu display and moving into the cut scene is extremely choppy. Each second the audio cuts out. Is somebody else having this hitch? Video appear to be okay.

Re: Batman: Arkham City Audio is choppy on PS3

Even I am having the similar problem. Batman's voice appear okay. All other characters be able to go from quiet to no audio at all. My method is HDMI above 5.1 on the PS3. Sound effects plus music sound okay, only voices appear to have problem.

Occasionally the audio is okay and sometimes there aren't a few voices and intermittently they sound akin to they're extremely distant gone and I can hardly hear them talking. I've been hunt forums for this problem and have revealed it is also an problem on the Xbox 360. They require to fix this fast.

That is absolutely correct I am on xbox and similar hitch Batman voice forever get choppy on my turtle beaches. It’s actually irritating

sought to note down that I have the similar hitch. I run Batman:AC on my 160gb PS3 via 5.1 HDMI plus the audio is quiet for sustaining characters as well as look as if to depend on batman's location. If you talk to somebody with it audio goes muted, you can compose their voice volume go up or else down depending on if you face them or twist gone from them. If they are dialogue to you plus you put your flipside to them their volume goes downward to where occasionally you can't listen to them at all. humorous that it isn't all the time. I contain to wonder if playing with the PS3 sound settings enabling/disabling idle/needless audio streams would aid. Either way, this is obviously a bug in the game that I'm astonished wasn't notice pre-launch.

Currently acquire the game for PS3 moreover I'm have the alike problem with the audio cutting out / getting choppy. I become aware of it additional while selecting and using gadgets. disappointment hitch on an or else immense pastime!

If you are contain a problem among the game's audio - cutting out and getting choppy or crackling, I may have the answer for you

I was capable to resolve this crisis on my PS3 by remove & re-installing the game data update version 1.01 . Go to the Game Data Utility, locate the Batman Arkham City update and remove it. Then reinsert the game plus download or reinstall the update.

The recent past I go as much as exchange the game itself merely to find the audio hitch was still there. This morning it cross my mind that the game update might be corrupt and that's it appears that what it was, as the audio is at the present working correctly

I contain this choppy audio issue as well, it essentially happens mostly on the startup or on the menu screens, however irregularly with the in game atmosphere also. Essentially the music currently cuts out for a next the half second, it is in fact irritating It also lie on top as well. I must add I tried above post recommendation to delete the game data & re-download the bring up to date (1.01) plus install the game data once more however the hitch remained. Please WB & Rocksteady react to this setback, it is a imperfection on you other than that the game is perfect masterpiece!

Complete the update at the present (1.02), hope it would work out the setback, no such luck although, exactly the similar issue.
    WB please help on this while you have time !

Really now this is frustrating such a great game and this type of problem I really hoped that this gale will be the best but I guess I was wrong why don t they just do the proper testing before the game is released hop the WB is working on this I am really disappointed on the game

Quote Originally Posted by Muktheswara View Post
    Really now this is frustrating such a great game and this type of problem I really hoped that this gale will be the best but I guess I was wrong why don t they just do the proper testing before the game is released hop the WB is working on this I am really disappointed on the game
    Calm down let them give some time this is not the first game to have such kind of problem there are may such game out which has problem on it initial time of launch this will be definitely get solved on the next update release till then just wait and watch