Thread: How to fix glowing eyes bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

How to fix glowing eyes bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Well in this particular game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim I have noticed an annoying bug into the game. the character of mine is having glowing eye in the game. I don’t know what is wrong. Post if you are having the same problem and also let me know if you know why the above mentioned issue is happening? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to fix glowing eyes bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I am also suffering from the above mentioned problem and I have managed to get the root cause of the issue that is I have found that the issue was happening because of Aura Whisper Shout but still I am not having any idea to fix the matter.

Well according to me this particular problem is seems to be game breaking. If someone is playing the game as a 3rd person than he will be able to see the trail of the glowing orbs following the character of 24x7. Due to this particular problem I am not interested to play this game. I am not able to play the game as first person.
    To fix the issue I recommend that you should simply do the sex changing thing , fast travelling in the game. so try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you.

In this particular situation I recommend the following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should use FOMM (fallout mod manager) Too which will be useful to unpack all the .BSA.
    • Another thing which would like to tell you is that Draugr eyes is did not seems to be guilty in the game.

Yes you are absolutely right the above mentioned issue is happening because of the Aura Whisper Shout. The simplest fix which I can tell you is to backtrack save of the game of yours.

To fix the matter of yours I recommend following solution which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You should launch the console on the computer of yours by pressing ~ key from the keyboard.
    2. Now enter sexchange and press enter and do the same steps again.
    3. Once you have completed with the above mentioned steps you will be get rid of the above mentioned glitch.

There is another way to get the above mentioned bug in this particular game. Well whenever I am playing the game I used to be Turn Undead on the Skeleton and the companion of mine killed me and I have undead immediately before the spell effect wore off and then the eyes of the character of mine got bugged.

If I am not wrong the above mentioned issue is happening because of the particle effect which is using the default glow color rather than that of the texture.

After going through the problem which you have stated over here I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer. you should uninstall the game on the computer of yours . you should redownload the entire game and then uninstall the game. after that you should install the game on the computer. after reinstalling the game you should reboot the system and see whether it is working or not.

I am wondering that there is bug issue into the game and you should tell the developer of the game that is you are getting the bug issue. The developer would work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.