Thread: Not able to connect to online services in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Not able to connect to online services in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I have downloaded and installed the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 from Steam and after installing the game it was working like a charm. Now after that it has suddenly started giving me problem. Now I am not able to connect to online services with this game. Please provide me solution regarding this. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Not able to connect to online services in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

According to me you should launch any other game which you have on steam and after that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you are facing the same problem with other game also then problem is with the some setting and I will suggest you to make sure that all the settings are proper.

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by resetting the bolb and afetr clearing the blob you have to reload the Steam and after reloading the Steam you have to launch the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and after that you have to check whether you are able to connect to the online service or not.

As far as I know after trying the above solution you will be able to connect to the server.

Yes by resetting the blob you will be able to connect to the services. If you don’t know about how to reset the blob then you have to follow these steps. First you have to open the close the Steam completely and after that you have to open the my computer and after opening the my computer you have to go to the C drive and then you have to open the program files folder and after opening the program folder you have to open the steam folder and then you have to find the ClientRegistry.blob file and after that you have to rename that file with ClientRegistryOld.blob and after renaming the file you have to start the Steam and then check whether your problem get solved after that or not.

I think after trying above steps your problem will get solved.

If after trying the above solution also if you are facing the same problem then you should first check whether all the setting related to the router is proper or not. First check all the setting of the router in your computer and if you possible do all the settings again and then you have to restart the computer and then you have to start the steam and then launch the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and after that check whether you are able to connect the online service or not. I think this will help you to fix this issue

According to me you should close the steam in your computer and after that you have to disable the antivirus in your computer and after that you have to also open the firewall setting and after opening the Firewall setting you have to make sure that it is not blocking anything. Some times because of the firewall also this type of the problem can take place. If your firewall is blocking anything then you have to change the setting from the firewall and then you have to see whether it makes any difference or not? I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have tried the solution which you have suggested and first I have reset the blob in the steam and after trying that also I was facing the same problem and then I have also check all the setting related to the router and there was nothing wrong with the router and I not facing this problem with any other game.

If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

I was also facing the same problem with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game and after that I have cleared the game cache file in steam and after trying that when I launch the game at that time also I get the same problem. After that my friend suggest me to reinstall the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and I have reinstall the game in my computer and after reinstalling the game in my computer all the things started working fine.

I think you should also reinstall the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and then your problem will get solved.

After referring your problem I have uninstalled the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game in my computer and after that I have installed the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game again and after reinstalling the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game all the things started working fine. Thank you for helping me