Thread: Cannot join big tables in Zynga Poker

Cannot join big tables in Zynga Poker

There is no problem when I join the tables as high as 40k-80k but when I try to join higher tables it says as could not join room with the error code rsi! Can anybody help me please? Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Cannot join big tables in Zynga Poker

First of all, you must ensure that you are having enough chips to join that table. If you are not having sufficient chips for that then you are surely not going to join that table. I think that this is one of the possible reasons behind this problem. Other than this, you can also try by clearing the browsers cache and see if that helps you or not. If this resolves the problem then it id ok but if this fails to do that then you can also try by changing the browsers as well. I hope that this will help you get out of that issue.

I am having enough chips. I wasn’t a VIP member but when I couldn’t join the high tables I became a VIP but still same problem. I have tried loging in on other computers but still the same issue.

In my experience the RS1 error is caused by not having enough chips. for a 20k 40k table you must have more than 400k chips in your bankroll to join the table on a 100k-200k you need at least 2 million chips to get to the table. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time and I hope that this will be helpful to you.

I am also having the similar problem with this. I have 900 000 000 chips and always was able to play at larger tables. I contacted support and they told me that their developers are hard at work to the sort problem out. This has been a problem for the last 5 weeks. I contact support regularly and get the same reply. I am so frustrated. Also when you purchase a VIP membership it says you can access big tales but no I still cannot.

If you wish to get best solution for this then you can chat to the Zynga support and they will tell you the best thing that you can do for this issue.

I think that there is some problem with the account that you are using with this. If there is some problem with the account then you will not get problem with other account. So try to make a new account and then try to play with that account. There are more chances that this will solve the issue for you. So if you want then you can try with this as well and see if that can solve the problem for this. I was also having somewhat similar problem with me earlier and creating another account solves the problem for me and so I hope that it will do the same for you.

In the event that you are not having sufficient chips for that then you are unquestionably not heading off to unite that table. I feel that this is one of the plausible purposes for this situation. Different than this, you could probably additionally attempt by clearing the browsers reserve and see if that aides you or not.