Thread: Double XP not for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PC version

Double XP not for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PC version

Before the game was released I have bought a ton of Mtn. Dew and Doritos products within my mission to get double XP within MW3. Little did I recognize, the day the game released, I astonishingly found out that double XP was not meant for PC, except simply for Xbox as well as PS3. It's not a large anxiety bearing in mind that I can still go into to win a few cool prizes, similar to a hoodie, except I would understand it if you guys integrated a choice for Steam platform users on the computer to encompass double XP as well.

Re: Double XP not for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PC version

From 28 October there is cash in "double XP". That you with as much prestige tokens in the multiplayer of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 can start; you are Activision double XP in the form of a Double XP weekend from 28.10.-01.11.2011. What is particularly striking that one can transfer the prestigious ranks of its predecessors, seems to MW third you can exchange the tokens in the shop for prestige or other equipment options for the multiplayer.

Activision and Xfire have announced a partnership on the occasion of the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. If you pre-purchase the game (PS3 or Xbox 360) in one of the stores of the brand you will be given a code which will entitle you to four hours of double XP. I have rarely seen a bonus can also pre-order, but it is only my opinion.

Indeed, after the codes allowing you to enjoy a few hours of double XP when desired, we discover that the game joined the brand Doritos and drink Mountain Dew. In exchange for purchasing the colors of the game, after the guests can take advantage of the product capacity of a code releasing 15 to 90 minutes of double XP. It only remains to know whether the number of code used will be limited, otherwise it risks becoming an open door to any abuse.

Particularly dedicated fans, who already at Modern Warfare, World at War, Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops a prestige have achieved rank get one token per game each of which can be redeemed immediately after publication.