Thread: Video is pausing while playing Saints Row: The Third

Video is pausing while playing Saints Row: The Third

Well I have installed the Saints Row: The Third game in my computer and this game is very nice. Now with this game I am experiencing problem. Now while during the intro video in the game or sometime while playing the game it pauses after every 12 to 13 seconds and then start working normally. The problem is annoying for me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Video is pausing while playing Saints Row: The Third

I think you are facing this problem because you have set all the graphic option to the high. I will suggest you to change the graphic setting in the Saints Row: The Third game and after changing the graphic setting you have to start playing the game again and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

According to me there is nothing to do with the graphic setting in the Saints Row: The Third game but I think you are facing this problem because your computer configuration does not match with the requirements of the Saints Row: The Third game. first check whether your computer specification according to requirement or not.

Well I will also suggest to first check about the requirement of the Saints Row: The Third game.

The minimum System Requirements of the Saints Row: The Third game

• Operating system - Windows XP / Vista
    • CPU - 2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor (AMD Athlon X2 or intel Core 2 Duo)
    • Memory - 1 GB
    • Hard disk space: 15 GB
    • Graphic card : 128 MB 3D Video Card

Recommended System Requirements of the Saints Row: The Third game

• Operating system - Windows XP / Vista
    • CPU – 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor (AMD Athlon X2 or intel Core 2 Duo)
    • Memory - 2 GB
    • Hard disk space: 15 GB
    • Graphic card: 256 MB 3D Video Card
    • For multiplayer broadband will require

In my computer I have Intel corei3 processor and I have 4 GB RAM in my PC and I am using nvidia geforce 7600 gs graphic card in my computer. I have also tried to solve this problem by changing the graphic setting of the game and after changing the graphic setting of the game also I was facing the same problem and then I have also tried to to run the game with the difference resolution with no luck.

Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

If you are playing the Saints Row: The Third game with the direct X 9 in your computer then I will suggest you to play the Saints Row: The Third game with the Direct X 11. I am telling you this because many times some games gives problem with the Direct X 9 and it works properly with Direct X 11.

I think you should download the Direct X 11 in your computer and after downloading the Direct X 11 in your computer you have to install it and then run the Saints Row: The Third game and after that your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the Direct X 11 in your computer then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking here you have to download the Direct X and then remove the old version from your computer and then you have to install the DX11 and then your problem will get solved.

If you are facing the same problem while running the Saints Row: The Third game with direct x 11 also then I think problem is not with the direct x in your computer but there is problem with the Graphic driver in your computer. you should open the device manger and then you have to uninstall the graphic drivers from there and after uninstalling the graphic drivers from your computer you have to install the drivers again after running the Ccleaner. Now after that reinstalling the drivers open the Saints Row: The Third and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I hope this solution will help you to get rid of this issue.

You have mentioned that you are using nvidia geforce 7600 gs graphic card in your computer and I will suggest you to open the Nvidia control panel and after opening the Nvidia control panel you have to check whether all the setting is proper there or not. Sometime because of the wrong setting also this type of problem can take place.

According to me you should try to solve this problem by updating the drivers of your nvidia geforce 7600 gs graphic card because if you are not using latest drivers of the nvidia geforce 7600 gs graphic card then I think that is the main reason why you are facing this problem. Visit the official site of the Nvidia and then download the latest drivers for your nvidia geforce 7600 gs graphic card and then install it and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution I was also facing the same problem and after that I have also updated the graphic driver in my computer and after updating the graphic driver in my computer when I try to run the game at that time it worked fine. you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.