Thread: What should I do? I have stuck with jeep battery scene QTE in Jurassic Park: The Game?

What should I do? I have stuck with jeep battery scene QTE in Jurassic Park: The Game?

I wanted to know what should I do with the Xbox 360 gamepad and the jeep fixing scene? I have noticed that there was right stick picture with the couple of arrow pointing down in the game. I have tried a lot but I was not able to work on the same. I am really disappointed and I am looking for the speculation of yours over here. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What should I do? I have stuck with jeep battery scene QTE in Jurassic Park: The Game?

Well I have noticed the same thing and I wanted to tell you that you should look for the correct point in the game. you should hear the noises and sparkles in the game. to fix the matter I recommend that you should press and hold that particular point for the couple of seconds and you have to take care of the thing that is it should not be interrupted by the camera, So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Re: What should I do? I have stuck with jeep battery scene QTE in Jurassic Park: The Game?

Hey friend thanks a lot for the prompt replies of your over here in this particular thread. You told me that one should not be get interrupted by the camera. So tell me how should I prevent myself interrupting by the camera of the game? Post if you are having any idea on this particular matter.

After going through the question of yours I wanted to tell you that you have to keep yourself focused and you have to keep yourself equilibrate with the camera. I know that it is not so easy to do the same but it is quite possible if you try the same. Also you have to see that the jeep of yours should not have any scratches since you will require to cost a lot to fix the same. so I recommend that you should c be really careful while dealing with jeep in the game. however it is up to you whether you are wanted to do expense on the repairing of the jeep.

I have done the thing which you have stated over here. I have done some really fast stick movement in the game rather than that searching for the specific point in the game. however it will be great if there is some kinds of hints in the game.
    There are lots of people are getting the same issue and you have to do the thing quite faster than only they will make the entire thing working. The basic thing is that you have to do really fast back as well as forth movement.

If there is no change in the situation than you should reinstall the game. still the issue is persisting than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and tell them about the issue which you are getting.