Thread: Extra enchant perk in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Extra enchant perk in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Accordingly I unlocked the extra enchant perk which permit 2 enchants per item. It works entirely very well on armor however I become aware of something weird on weapons: at what time I had one enchant, my fire weapon enchant had regarding 250 charges (at max dmg), at the moment as soon as I created a weapon through 2 enchants, I used fire enchant by means of 250 charges and frost enchant through 130 charges, as a result I thought I would have at least 130 hits earlier than I require a recharge, however after hitting about 10times I become aware of that my weapon had used almost half of its charges. Do you guys know anything about it?

Re: Extra enchant perk in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Hello even I am having the same question about this. I was searching about this on internet but I did not found any useful information about it? So I hope that someone will share some important information about it. I used grand soul gems, my charges went down to regarding 10% of what it was earlier than using dual enchants. Did anyone encounter the similar difficulty?

Not all Grand Soul Gems have the similar level Souls within them. Also, it makes sense that you would make use of the charge up quicker at what time there are two. It makes sense to utilize them twice as fast, however not that much more. As well I make use of grand souls.

I did a few testing and its obviously bugged: putting on 2 enchants very much reduces the amount of charges you have, however it doesn’t demonstrate the accurate value: putting on fire enchants provide me 250 charges and at what time I add frost captivate it goes down on the way to 90 (that’s what it shows), however after I crafted it, the charges were gone subsequent to 37 shots. atm its actually frustrating on the way to put on 2encahnts on weapons.