Thread: what’s so annoying you find in Frontierville?

what’s so annoying you find in Frontierville?

HI guys I am starting this thread to know form you guys what is more annoying you find with this game nowadays. Here are some things that I found weird with this game. I don't would like to add extra new neighbors. There is a black deer during the center of my complete grown oaks that I are not able to acquire at w/o whacking my trees wholly down. I tried the Adobe Flash obsession and it didn't help the game speed and so. Each time I load the game it inquire me twice if I wish for to recognize the Adobe Flash another time, or if I hit any of the settings buttons on the way to max/min screen, it asks me if I want to accept the Adobe Flash again. For more than a week, I haven't been able to post to friend's walls when I send them a gift or hire them.

Re: what’s so annoying you find in Frontierville?

What irritate me are the fact that you make use of dog food at what time you make use of your dog (one food per action) and you are not able to ask for any more and the fact that there are no skulls. Some other time my yard would be complete of them and yes my goals for the dog have the entire been reset.

I am extremely upset through the fact that you have dog missions that take one chunk chow in favor of each act it carry out. And you can’t ask that frequently for them. I tend to let frontiervilles troubles just roll of my back for the reason that I love playing the game and I don’t disparage too much at any rate not out loud. However this is sort of ridiculous. Presently plum stuipid. It will take you forever to finish the mission and I’ll be darned if they are going to break me and make me buy horseshoes to finish it. I have bought my share of horseshoes but this takes the cake.

The entire you have to perform is sending the request. They don’t have to accept the request in support of it to count. I sent a note along through the request saying "please feel free on the way to delete this. The game forced me to send this to you. I am acquainted with its regarding irritating to do this however at least this time they don’t have to recognize.

I Am having the similar difficulty and don't acquainted with what to perform. I have tried the whole thing I am able to think of and that I have seen mentioned. I am approximately out of missions that I don't need grass, wildflowers, thorns, or skulls. What are we supposed to perform? It is so annoying. As many times as I acquire I interrupted through them saying I require refreshing for the reason that they made a great game enhanced, I not at all notice something. Someone help us grow weeds please.

The blasted internet appears to be going quiet and terrible lot. Its turn out to be a very large problem for me. I approximately feel like giving up (which I won’t because I’m addicted to this game but man it’s bugging me). Having to get 2 potential neighbors. If they don’t wish for to play they definitely aren’t going to as a result I am able to get 2 friggin breeders digest. The number of items we require from neighbors through the new training missions is an entire joke.

One big annoyance is that at what time you acquire a new quest or mission, if you require somewhat, you can bet you will be cut off straight away. I have desirable 20 groundhogs to enlarge for a at the same time as and have had to plant thousands of plants to acquire them. I essentially still need 4. Today I planted near to 100 dissimilar plants, up till now didn't acquire a one. I have tried at the moment regarding every plant except for eggplant; it does not appear to make any dissimilarity.

I'm tired of losing horseshoes for the reason that I'll be clicking on somewhat else when a screen through something to buy through horseshoes pops up. I lost 50 today at what time the screen popped up to pay money for dog food popped up at the same time as I was clicking on top of bonus items. Why can't they pop up a screen saying are you sure you would like to utilize your horseshoes for that. I typically lose them buying food as a result this is not the first time this has occur.

The one obsession that irritates me is having quests that need me to disturb my non-FrontierVille playing friends through asking them on the way to join and send me the particular gift. I do not feel approximating being an unpaid member of Zynga's marketing staff presently to continue to progress in what is really a silly game, and I am acquainted with that most of my non-playing friends are aware of the game however decide not to play.

I have played long sufficient at the moment that I'm at a level/stage that I do missions as they appear. I don't acquire in a hurry to be one of the first ones to get missions done. I have had some of the problems that others have had and don't like parts of the game. Now, all that put aside, I do have one big annoyance. I swore that after the kissing tree and having to inquire a couple of non-players to accept my demand I would not at all do that another time. Fortunately I had a couple that are good friends and did this for me, but I won't ask again. I have put more money into this game than all the rest, but that no longer matters.

I'm mad I feed the dog acquire my boost and at what time I go to be relevant the avatar does the boost and not the dog at rest though the dog is activated. I've exhausted all my boosts and chow trying several dissimilar ways to get hold of the dog to apply it however the dog not at all does. I got no trees in favor of the reason that had to cut them used for the Oregon Trail 12 for bears. I'm so foolish that I'm equipped to articulate screw these missions.

Can't acquire any debris to spawn. Cleared complete homestead of trees looking in favor of one last rock to total mission. Thanks to collections I have additional trees to plant. As well as Cacti and wildflowers. however not anything has grown back after clearing. NO grass or whatever thing. Never once had a skull. I have planted cacti and wildflowers on top of bottom hoping to spawn fresh grass and rocks but not anything after 6 days.