Thread: Hard spike lag in multiplayer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hard spike lag in multiplayer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Recently while playing the game ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’ through online I have seen there most of the Hard spike lag in my system whenever I play multiplayer mode for this game, I have seen that at the top of my screen there is the fully green bar exist there and because of that it is not possible for me to play this game. So I have asked about this issue for one of my friends but he doesn’t have such issue for her system. So what is that issue all about I can play the other game perfectly there on my system, but not this one so if you guys have any of the information about this issue then please let me know about this. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Hard spike lag in multiplayer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

May the connection is too low for your System, because of that I think there is the lag for your system so may you have to make the changes for the connection or make the use of the best quality connection there for this game if you wish to have the game to play the multiplayer mode or may the connection speed for the network is low at that time only so according to my suggestion whenever the issue for the lag is there then just restart the mission.

I think the requirement of your system is not that much that are require for this game to play that I means to say that make the verification for the configuration of the system should be meet the minimum requirement that to be need for this game. So for that you have to go to the manual for the game and there you have to find the need of the Configuration and then you have to verify your system Configuration and see what is missing there. And if your system requirement is enough for this game then there is the need for the updating of the driver.

This issue are there whenever there is some of the file is missing over there during the installation of the game, so make the installation once again there in the system, so for that uninstall that game and if possible then download the new setup file for this game and make the setup file to install the game into the system. May the reinstallation for the game may help you to overcome the issue.

Make the use of the best and well quality RAM and the best Graphic for the system, so that these games will play there in your system without any of the lag issue or something like that. So if the RAM you are using will be upto minimum 4GB and the graphic card is also need to be best and good that support the latest game.

According to my information for this issue is that may there are the thing that are required for the game to play there in the system is not there in your system, so make the update for the thing that are require for any of the game to be used there in the system to play so make the System configuration to be update and also make the use of the perfect RAM and also if possible then make the use of the Better Graphic card that have the additional support and have the best of the feature.