Thread: Worst performance with crossfire while playing call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Worst performance with crossfire while playing call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

HI, i am having a machine in which i have installed the following mentioned hardware,

Intel i7 2600k ,Water cooled (25C idle, 35C sustained load)

16GB DDR3 2133 RAM

250GB RevoDrive3 X2

2 LCS AX6990's (2nd bios on 880mhz) Water cooled (30C idle 45C sustained load)

But still i am not getting what could be the problem with the game but whenever i start the game it just everything maxed, don’t know exactly what could be the problem, any suggestion for resolving this? thanks.

Re: Worst performance with crossfire while playing call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

see there could be so many reasons associated with the game thus i would say you should make sure whether there is some problem with the game or with the graphic card you have installed, because really i am wondering as though you have that good hardware you are having such problem in your machine rather i have lesser hardware than you but still i can play the games very well. I think you should try to disable the crossfire once and see what happens whether you are getting any variation in the results or not. Because i think it might be possible as some of your hardware having problem with the game, or if suppose it is concerning the software then check all the installed drivers are working perfectly in the machine, after that check whether you have installed the perfect version of direct, and if not then download that as well along with the driver.

Re: Worst performance with crossfire while playing call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

have you tried reinstalling the drivers in your machine? because it seems like there could be some problem with the drivers only. Some times i used to get the same problems with the game, no matter which game it is but still after reinstalling the drivers all the thing works perfectly again.

And along with that make sure you are reinstalling the latest drivers in the machine rather than the one you have already tried, thus if you don’t have any then you should get it from the products manufacturer’s official website.

i think you should try to disable the function called V-Sync from the settings and then see what happens, as once i was also having the same performance but after disabling that everything were working fine.

I have doubts as there isn’t any problem with the cards you have installed in your machine rather simply problem is in the game you have installed, because after seeing your configuration mentioned above i was quite amazed as how is it possible that the game gets spluttered. Thus according to me you should try to reinstall the game once again in your machine and then see what happens. Because i think that’s the only option you can have, but still i am sure after reinstalling it everything will be fine. But while installing the game you should make sure there isn’t any instance you have left in your machine or it may again create some problem.