Thread: Does call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 have Dedicated Servers?

Does call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 have Dedicated Servers?

Hi, as the title implies i just wanted to know whether the game that i have mentioned in that title contains any such Dedicated Servers? Because i think that would be the most awaited feature in the game isn’t it guys? Without that the game would be quite worthless. Please let me know about the same, any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Does call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 have Dedicated Servers?

Yes! Modern Warfare 3 hold up matchmaking as well as Dedicated Servers, letting players to discover and strain by means of an in-game server browser or set-up their personal rather i would say individual dedicated Server for absolute control, without being limited by any 3rd party hosting necessities. If looking for a Dedicated Server to join, if you choose not to set up your personal, you can filter and preferred by Ping, Map, Gametype, Hardcore Variants, Voice, Password, and many other options.

Re: Does call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 have Dedicated Servers?

i think you haven’t searched the same thing over here, because this is been already discussed see you can see the exact procedure for the same, as you to create that server and class to the game. Visit the LINK i have mentioned.