Thread: fatal error while playing call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

fatal error while playing call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hey hi guys please help me out resolving my problem as whenever i start the game i get the message as i have mentioned below in the picture, any idea what could be the problem?

any suggestion for fixing this would be appreciated.

Re: fatal error while playing call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

after seeing the above IMAGE i can say they either the game is not installed properly or some of the files are corrupted. And make sure you launching the program from the installation folder where all other files are stored, because as you can also see that there is some problem with the directory only.

i am sure as there could be some problem with the installed files as there could be so many possibility as either the files must be corrupted or simply it misplaced, so i don’t think there could be any way to get it resolved until and unless you get it reinstall again in your machine. and i think that’s the only way through which you can do that. But as after seeing the above comments it seems like there could be some problem with the setup files you are having, thus i would say you should install the game not from the same setup that you have rather it would be better if you get it downloaded again from the official website.

see though i am agree with the above user but still i would say you should try to Simply visit the LINK i have mentioned to verify the integrity of your local game cache in Steam and then see whether you are having the same problem or not.