Thread: from where I can get incentive for visiting the neighbours tanks?

from where I can get incentive for visiting the neighbours tanks?

While playing the game of fishville in facebook online , I would say this game is really fun playing with it but one thing I want to say is that in game we get more mystery boxes from the treasure chest rather than other boxes, but what is the benefit of it as you can send only one gift per friend in a day.

Re: from where I can get incentive for visiting the neighbours tanks?

I have over 150 neighbors and have not gotten a single SD since they put those dang mystery boxes in. Not one of my friends wants me to waste my gift of the day on that, so I have all but stopped bothering to visit the tanks of my neighbors. Oh and the "special" Spine-something fish stopped being special a long time ago to me...PLEASE change the treasure chests back to how they once were.

I have been wondering for some time where the occasional SD was coming from. I do like to visit my neighbors and see what they are up to. Some days the game loading is so bad I don't visit.

I can't imagine visiting that many neighbours in a day. My computer slows down so much, particularly with the high ranking neighbours with beautiful tanks, that it's as much as I can do to visit a handful before I give up. I get most of my SDs with scratchy tickets, by sending out mystery boxes and getting them back, and by levelling up. It's a slow process accumulating them, but I spend too much time on the computer as it is, without spending a lot more visiting a lot of tanks. If everything didn't slow down to a crawl, I'd love to do it more.

I no longer get any of the boxes or snakes,turtles,ect that my friend sends nor does she get any of mine. Any ideas?

However, think the mystery boxes are not good and I know for a fact, that in all of the many treasure chests I have opened, I have not gotten even so much as ONE SD. They really need to fix this, so at least we have a decent chance!

Just thought this one needed bumping up again, and back on topic. The fraction of a chance you have of getting a SD is not worth the hassle. If WE got to keep the mystery box, maybe it would be better; but we have to send it to people and then hope they send it back. The idea of a treasure chest and my opening it is so that *I* can get treasure from it. Please change this, take mystery boxes out or make them so that they come directly to us at least.

If the treasure chest keeps rolling without settling on anything and it keeps rolling till you leave then tank, then you get an SD...That's how it works . You don't exactly get a SD window that pops up and says you won an SD, but instead -and it's one of the glitches in the game- the chest keeps rolling till you leave the tank. Refresh the game and you'll notice that one SD has been added.I got 3 new dollar today but It's been weeks since I visited ALL of my neighbors tanks, I'm getting sick of it as it's very time consuming...But yeah I assure you, if you check ALL the chests every few days (NOT daily) you'll end up with 2-4 SD after visiting 60 tanks.