Thread: Sound messed in Need for Speed: The Run

Sound messed in Need for Speed: The Run

The sound has to be fixed, at least for me. The view now, you cannot hear the car, only nitrous oxide off. Then, kinematics, you can hear everything except what is said of the characters! Their voices are silenced, but every little bit of background noise can be heard! Is anyone getting this error?

Re: Sound messed in Need for Speed: The Run

I have the same problem. Audio is atrocious, crisp and stuttering at all times. The speech is barely audible, the sound engine too. And that's just audio, let me not begin on other bugs, the list is as long as the U.S. establishment, if not more. I am very let down with this game, and I liked the trailers and all that earlier than it was released.

They are always putting the PC gamers in the background. To tone down the graphics for consoles, and then try to get a backup of PC graphics, in the process, destroy the game in perfect condition. Console ports never worked well for PC gamers. Really bothers me that I will not buy a single game of EA or other companies porting console anymore. EA intends to make the console port to PC. EA You knows what, you can have your console ports terrible in it, and this was the final game I bought from you (EA). Whenever I purchase an EA game they have to wait months for the game hardly playable.

I can be wrong, but if you want to get CMSS 3D processing card Xtreme (honestly, I'm not sure if the card supports it or not, so you'll have to check), you must select the 5.1 sound from the inside game While you are using headphones. Thus, the data stream is sent to the controller 5.1 to work their creative magic.

I did not know I could do that. I had tried to crash with NFS: HP (coincidence) and yes, it sounded good, but I do not know if some sounds that go missing. Because in Silent Hunter IV, when he accidentally put in 5.1, the sound coming from some directions, so I stay in stereo / headphones fit everywhere. Have this card for years and never finding what does CMSS 3D and I love a good sound in games.