Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 save game corrupted

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 save game corrupted

I was playing the single player missions in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 but my save games is almost certainly dishonored because I simply can choose the new game push button if I select the Campaign push button in the Main menu. The "Mission select" and the "Resume game" buttons are grayed out that simply means all the data’s are corrupted but still here the odd thing is in the main menu it shows I am about 55% and played about 6 hours which are possibly accurate. Is there a way to repair this? Or can someone upload a 100% save game so I can make use of mission choose to go further because I don't prefer to start from scratch. Thanx for any suggestion.

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 save game corrupted

are you sure that those file are still stored in your machine? i would like to recommend you that you should try to make sure whether those files are still kept in the machine or not. You can see those over here “installationfolder\players2” where players name is the name of the profile.

See if you got the files from there, I would like to recommend you that you should try to uninstall the game once and then reinstall it again to your machine and then see whether you are able to load the games on your machine or not? But before doing that you should make sure you have backup each and every file in your machine because while you uninstall the game it might be possible that all those saved games will be wiped out from the original location.

- i am quite agree with the above user as this will be the nicer way, but still have you tried searching the same thing on internet? Because you may get those saved game file from the internet.

I have tried searching on internet as well, but still the problem is like the games are available but still they are not for the PC rather they are for the consoles that’s either for Xbox 360 and the play station.

Hi, did you find any solution for this problem ???