Thread: How to disable motion blur in Saints Row 3

How to disable motion blur in Saints Row 3

I want some help with turning off motion blur in Saints Row 3. I am unable to find the right way of doing the same. I h ad seen that this can be done through editing the video.scr file. But somehow there will be some simple way of doing the same. I am unable to find that. I just want to turn this thing off. It is quiet annoying and does not provide proper visibility. Does the game settings have something to do with this.

I always keep this thing turn off. You can do that through turning off Bloom and Motion Blur from the game console. You just have to open the console and there you have to type pp_enable 0. You can then just get rid of motion blur. The good thing about Saint Rows game is that you can customize the same as per your need. You just have to learn a few console commands to activate and de-activate the things.

Re: How to disable motion blur in Saints Row 3

The game is quiet amazing. But I am having a bit fps issue with it. It is not working really well as expected. The screen resolution is dull and also it slow down many things. I was using some weapons in it, which are amazing but are very slow. I am looking for console commands that can speed up the gameplay really fast. And also it can help to get minimum damage.

Re: How to disable motion blur in Saints Row 3

You can do that through mods. The game has some mods on the web. Remember to backup your files before going ahead with the patching stuff. Because it is possible that if you install or add a wrong mod then the game might not work properly. Mods allow you to anything you want. You can install different mods and make changes as per your need.