Thread: How to change the distance of camera in Saints Row 3

How to change the distance of camera in Saints Row 3

I want some help to make changes in the distance camera of Saint Row the third. I am not able to find any option through which I can do any changes. It looks looks too basic and has no proper output when I am trying to zoom in. I want to increase this more so that I can view a long distance people more efficiently. I am unable to find the settings for the same. Can anyone help.

I do not really think you have that option. The camera mode or whatever settings for the zoom is available is quiet fixed. You cannot just change that. It will be a bit complicated for you to increase or decrease the same. You can try checking in the camera settings if you can find anything. As far as I know Saint Row does not give you anything associated with camera zoom options. You can customize the character. But you cannot do anything in the camera settings.

I am also looking for the same but cannot find anything. This camera thing is quiet slow here. And it is more slower when you are driving. You will not get the actual display on your screen at the time of zoom-in. I had seen similar queries on the web which says nothing about the zoom settings. You cannot change it at all. It will remain fixed forever. I had seen various game, none of them give you the camera zoom thing.