Thread: Getting ERROR 'code_post_gfx.ff' while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Getting ERROR 'code_post_gfx.ff' while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hi, I am getting ERROR 'code_post_gfx.ff while playing the game as i have mentioned in the title, and i am not getting what could be the problem with the game thus it is not letting me into the game. Is there anybody having same problem with their machine while playing this game? Please let me know the fixes for the same.

Re: Getting ERROR 'code_post_gfx.ff' while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

yeah i was also getting the same problem with the phone and that’s why i would like to suggest you that you should try to Run a repair on your game via steam. You should try to Right click on the game and go to “local files” and make sure integrity of game cache.

Re: Getting ERROR 'code_post_gfx.ff' while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

i am agree with the above user but along with that if suppose you are still getting the same problem then you have to actually install all the patches from 1.1 to 1.7.

i personally thinks as it's a bad FOLDER! code_post_gfx_mp.ff is just the begin. I run the Cod4 on a Windows 7 and had similar problem with the phone. Yesterday i expend entire day trying to fix it, and primary it was with \miles\ folder and .ASI files. And trust me, altering it to .bak won’t do anything. Yes, it will skip it on the star, bat after that will appear .flt file. So, about 10 hours of doing not anything I asked a paul who previously been working Cod4 to send me those files, and it worked! No more .ASI Problem! But there start \zone\ folder. First was code_post_gfx.ff or code_post_gfx_mp.ff error. defends which do you start, sp or mp. After I replies it, there was then common, so i asked him to send me a whole \zone\ folder and it worked. So if you have difficulty with \miles\ folder, most likely you will have similar difficulty with \zone\ folder. Solution, download another installation file.

you can have another option as well such as you should make sure if you have 2 folders in your zone folder. As the extent to i know Standard path is C:/Program Files/Activision/Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare/zone. I would like to suggest you that you should Copy all into English folder or off course to your language folder. For an example:Copy everything from /zone/german Folder into /zone/english Folder.