Thread: Unable to play in multiplayer mode in call of duty: modern warfare 3

Unable to play in multiplayer mode in call of duty: modern warfare 3

Hi, i am having problem with the multiplayer mode in the game i have mentioned. As whenever I try to connect to any server, I got the message somewhat like this i have mentioned below.

‘Create2DTexture( nikolai_africa_load_out_a_nml,1024, 512, 0, 894720068) failed:8007000e= Ran out of memory''

Is there any fixes for the same? Any for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to play in multiplayer mode in call of duty: modern warfare 3

See this is quite weird because this could be happened anytime while you play the game since this is actually because of the game’s graphics and no matter whether you play the game with any mode but this could be happens with almost each and every mode. Thus, will you please let me know whether which GFX you are using in your machine? it might be possible that the graphic card that you are using is not sufficient for the game. But still i would like to recommend you that you should try to update the DirectX Files in your machine and see whether result varies or not.

I think you should try to change the drivers that you have installed in your machine and then see whether you are getting any varies in the result or not. Because as mentioned above there is some problem with the game’s graphics. And as drivers are concern i would say you should try to install the driver which is most recent and obviously the one that you have gotten with the product could not be the latest one.

You can download the latest one from the product manufacturer’s official website for the latest drivers for your product.

Well, I was agree with the above user but still if you are as it would be better to change the drivers and all other program but still if you are still pursuing the same problem again then I would say it could be some problem with the game that you are playing.

Thus, I would say either you can reinstall the game or simply do the same but with another setup or that’s not the one that you have already tried.

Made a few changes and things are more stable now:

1. Deleted KF system folder and confirmed cache.

2. dirt free video card fan.

3. Added KF folder to exclude list for MS Security fundamentals.

4. Set bNeverPrecache=true & UsePrecache=False

5. Turned off anti-aliasing for the game.

6. Using Agent Wilkes as character. (Thought the steampunk DLC may be causing problems.)

Played multiplayer for 4 days with zero problems.