Thread: Unable to connect to any game while playing call of duty: modern warfare 3

Unable to connect to any game while playing call of duty: modern warfare 3

When I start a standard game i obtain the "unable to connect to host" message 8 out of 10 times, that is getting annoying. while i finally get a lobby, difficulty were solved but the worst thing over here were like the game tries to join me to an previously started session, it mostly ends up with that message or it stuck with game is synchronizing, is there anybody having same problem with the game or i am the only one having this problem? Any suggestion for resolving the same will be appreciated.

re: Unable to connect to any game while playing call of duty: modern warfare 3

I think you must be having problem with some of the servers only isn’t it? Have you tried connecting the game to another server? Because see if you are having problem with the particular server then there could be some problem with the host i think.

re: Unable to connect to any game while playing call of duty: modern warfare 3

I am also having almost having the same opinion as the above user but still though you are having problem with particular server but still you can have another option over here, as you should try to connect to dedicated servers only and at that time i don’t think you’ll get this kind of problem with the game because the thing is like you must be the host as you can simply create the dedicated server.
    I don’t know whether you are aware or not about making the dedicated server and the classes, i would like to suggest you that you should have a glance over here.

Re: Unable to connect to any game while playing call of duty: modern warfare 3

Hey thanks for the suggestion, i think there were some problem with the particular servers only, and really it is appreciated.