Thread: Which is better silliness or a good storyline for Saints Row: The Third?

Which is better silliness or a good storyline for Saints Row: The Third?

Hey recently I have completed final mission for the game ‘Saints Row: The Third’, so I like to play this game and also this is the good one I have seen so finally I have confused about the game best quality I mean to say that whether the storyline for the game is good or the silliness was much better. So what you guys think on this game which one is the good in the game. so if you want to share any of the information or any of the suggestion for the game best part then please do the reply.

Re: Which is better silliness or a good storyline for Saints Row: The Third?

I think both are good for the games the game have the best of the thing there that can be incomparable and also the story for the game is more interesting, and also the silliness for the game is also good the character silliness is very much interesting in this game. The way the character kill the bots and make the lot for the thing there are really interesting. So finally I want to say that both of these things are good in this game.

There is the good story line there in the game that has to be more interesting from time to time and also the story for this game is really interesting that the group of the character have to make the street gang into a media empire for that state, so for that there are so much of the destruction take place. The groups of the character have joined the Ultor Corporation so they can become the icons across the world with the help of their own energy drink. So the thing there in the story is the twist and the adventure for making the lot and fighting at various of the spot for the silliness reason is very much good for the game.

Both are good for the game there are the importance for both of the factor to make the game more interesting the silliness is required because that suit the nature for the character there in this game and also the thing for the game is to make the player to enjoy the activity for the character and to make the character to make the active attack for the things there in the game.

According to my ideas there the game require both the thing to be there in equality however the thing in the game that are made are good for the use and also there are more of the interesting thing there in the game the story line is also good and the silliness (madness) is also very much impressive , so the game should have both the things there to be included and both of the things there in the game have their own image to make this game to the best among the collection of the THQ game. There are the comedy and the action with the good story full of emotion that really the good thing I have seen there in this game.

The silliness and the storyline for this game are both important there for the game to make the game interesting for the user, and also if the game is that much of the good then there are none of the doubt about the story for the game so I think that this game have both the thing there for these game so that the game make the user to like the game, and also I don’t know about the Cutscene for this game may this is also the good one.