Thread: No multiplayer in Batman Arkham City

No multiplayer in Batman Arkham City

I don’t know why they have not made the Batman Arkham City a multiplier game they would have at least made it a local challenge map multiplayer and even that would have been better. I think that they are just focusing on the story line and I have found that it is the best excuse which they give. What do you all think about this? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: No multiplayer in Batman Arkham City

I don’t know why they have not made the Batman Arkham City a multiplier game they would have at least made it a local challenge map multiplayer and even that would have been better. I think that they are just focusing on the story line and I have found that it is the best excuse which they give. What do you all think about this? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I don’t think that there was a actually a need for local challenge map multiplayer in this game and I personally think that a single palyer game like this which have one of the best game play will be quite better it stays single player rather than being a local challenge map multiplayer game but then I think that 2-player co-op mode will be a good choice for the DLC but I don’t have any complaints regarding the single player as well and I am pretty much enjoying it as well and it is appearing to be good as well to a no of people.

Even I agree to you and I think that detracts actually distract the single player experience of the game but then I have heard about the MP mode for Batman Arkham City and I have found a no of people to be disappointed with the announcement as well. I don’t say that multiplayer game does not stand well because there are a no of good multiplayer games as well but then I think that they are actually designed from the ground up as a multiplayer experience even though they just have a tack on single player component.I think that the Batman Arkham City will be better if it stays single player.

I have found that the Red Dead Redemption is one of the best games that can be called as a good multiplayer game and if they do something like that then I think that it will be much better then what it is in the single player. I really wish to see a customization of the Batsuit and a free roam in a Batman Arkham City. I think that all these will really make the game more interesting.

Yes even I think that the Batman Arkham City is kind of epic because of its focus to the game play and the other details in the single player mode and if they will make the multiplayer as a priority then I think that the whole game will suffer because of that but then if they can make it like to Red Dead Redemption then it will be a great fun but then I don’t think that there are possible chanced for it to actually have the multiplayer capability like this but till then I think that a long and a single multiplayer game like this is always enjoyable and it has been always better with their new releases as well so I really wont expect multiplayer gaming but then even I think that there should be some customization like you have specified one regarding the costume.

I don’t know that I am getting the game wrong I mean that I always felt that multiplayer for this game will be better and I know that it will be but then I really was not aware that there are a no of people who are still satisfied with the single player mode but then I really don’t have a problem with it and I still think the same that multiplayer gaming will make it better.